View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
View user profile

Will The NX Have Varying Models With Different Processors And Chips?

on September 8th 2015, 11:34 am
There are rumors that there's going to be four or five different models of NX with different processors and chips that will be available. Much like computers, but I for one hope this isn't true as the more budget versions would likely be missing key features and have incredibly watered-down graphics. What are your opinions on this matter?

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Re: Will The NX Have Varying Models With Different Processors And Chips?

on September 8th 2015, 12:24 pm
the rumor i heard was NX was the 3DS sucessor being more powerful then the wiiu and allows crossbuy/save coming in spring 2017, meanwhile the WiiU successor will be an add on to NX making it more powerful, but not needed unless you want the "next gen experience"

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on September 8th 2015, 6:00 pm
Why do I have a feeling the industry is going to go down the crapper with Nintendo leading the way down to the sewers. Mad

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on October 12th 2015, 9:35 pm
@Ragnarok wrote:Why do I have a feeling the industry is going to go down the crapper with Nintendo leading the way down to the sewers. Mad
Um...why so much doom and gloom? Crying or Very sad

on October 12th 2015, 9:49 pm
It will be Nintendos NXT handheld! Very Happy

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum