Go down
Admin
View user profile

Will The NX Have A Disc-Drive?

on August 31st 2015, 10:32 pm
There have been some sketchy rumours as of late that have been claiming that the NX will be a home console that will ditch the disc-drive in favour of a cartridge based drive. Other rumours claim it'll be a digital only platform. What do you guys think about these unsubstantiated rumours?

Let the discussion begin. Wink

Re: Will The NX Have A Disc-Drive?

on September 1st 2015, 12:45 am
My thoughts? It's WAAAAAAAAY too early to know for sure what Nintendo's planning for the new platform. Everyone's excited for NX, but they seem to forget that Nintendo 3DS and Wii U are still present.

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on September 1st 2015, 7:19 am
3DS is 4 years old and closer to retirement then WiiU, 3DS doesn't take disks so a successor probably won't eithe, though I hope NX is a successor to both but comes out a year later then these rumors

on October 13th 2015, 9:19 am
i hope those rumours are false. Sony already tried this with the PSP Go and that handheld was a monumental failure. And if Nintendo really wants to go download only with its next console then it better ship with a MASSIVE harddrive. Im talking like 10 or 20 Terrabytes.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum