Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

Will The NX Have A Disc-Drive? Empty Will The NX Have A Disc-Drive?

on August 31st 2015, 10:32 pm
There have been some sketchy rumours as of late that have been claiming that the NX will be a home console that will ditch the disc-drive in favour of a cartridge based drive. Other rumours claim it'll be a digital only platform. What do you guys think about these unsubstantiated rumours?

Let the discussion begin. Wink

Admin

Will The NX Have A Disc-Drive? Empty Re: Will The NX Have A Disc-Drive?

on September 1st 2015, 12:45 am
My thoughts? It's WAAAAAAAAY too early to know for sure what Nintendo's planning for the new platform. Everyone's excited for NX, but they seem to forget that Nintendo 3DS and Wii U are still present.

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

on September 1st 2015, 7:19 am
3DS is 4 years old and closer to retirement then WiiU, 3DS doesn't take disks so a successor probably won't eithe, though I hope NX is a successor to both but comes out a year later then these rumors

Admin

on October 13th 2015, 9:19 am
i hope those rumours are false. Sony already tried this with the PSP Go and that handheld was a monumental failure. And if Nintendo really wants to go download only with its next console then it better ship with a MASSIVE harddrive. Im talking like 10 or 20 Terrabytes.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Will The NX Have A Disc-Drive? Captaincanucksigcopy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum