Thank You For Your Loyalty!

WiiWareWave Milestone: Our Members Have Officially Posted Over 50,000 Messages In Our Forums! 50000a

As of today, you, our loyal members have posted a total of 50,000 messages in our forums! We truly appreciate your continued support! We're working on a new Mario Maker Theme for our website in celebration of this momentous occasion! Do you have any memorable posts that you remember and would like to share? Let us know in our comments below!

Comments

GeekyGamerZack
A strawberry. Razz
Towafan7
GamerZack87 wrote:A strawberry. Razz
Uh...I think you posted in the wrong thread. WiiWareWave Milestone: Our Members Have Officially Posted Over 50,000 Messages In Our Forums! 1625187496
Kain
Congratulations this is very awesome news. Smile
GeekyGamerZack
Ichigofan wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:A strawberry. Razz
Uh...I think you posted in the wrong thread. WiiWareWave Milestone: Our Members Have Officially Posted Over 50,000 Messages In Our Forums! 1625187496
To quote the article, "Do you have any memorable posts that you remember and would like to share? Let us know in our comments below!" That just so happens to be the first post I made in the Comment on the Avatar thread when you changed your avatar to one of (mostly) Ichigo. I consider that to be the first step in the metamorphosis of Rukiafan into @Ichigofan. The caterpillar has emerged from his cocoon a strawberry. Wink
Ms_Kinomoto
bro2dragons
Whoohoo!

What was the magic post that put us there?
Towafan7
Tsubasa
@bro2dragons wrote:Whoohoo!

What was the magic post that put us there?
My favorite post was your Game of Thrones roleplaying reply when @Kushina called you Khaleesi! Laughing
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum