View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8689
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

The Last Two Games You've Played Are Made Into A Crossover. What Would It Play Like?

on August 25th 2015, 7:24 pm
My last two games that I've played were Pandora's Tower and Golden Sun: The Lost Age...
So I guess it'd be a dungeon crawling turn-based RPG with a sad story and fantasy setting. Golden Sun: Pandora's Tower. That might not meld well together...Neutral

Anyways don't count any games that you've recently played that are already crossovers. Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Male Posts : 4230
View user profile

Re: The Last Two Games You've Played Are Made Into A Crossover. What Would It Play Like?

on August 25th 2015, 7:36 pm
Pokemon Rumble world and Advance Wars 2 so since Pokemon has already become sorta turn based with Conquest, I'd say Advance wars button masher

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone (especially if @Kushina is browsing) has a Switch and wants to add me
Admin
Male Posts : 8735
View user profile

Re: The Last Two Games You've Played Are Made Into A Crossover. What Would It Play Like?

on August 25th 2015, 11:42 pm
My two most recently played games are Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. So...yeah, I think there's crossover potential! Razz

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episodes: S04E01&02 By the Seas of Thal, Parts I and II
Next Episode: S02E03 Akanian Origin

"Okay, are you a wizard?!"
-- Chuck Hunch, Flight of Indigo
Admin
Male Posts : 8689
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

on September 3rd 2015, 11:40 am
Gunman Clive and Fullblast...so a shooter with sketch-like artwork? Might be interesting. Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum