Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!
Triple Virtual Console Goodness?!

3 New Virtual Console Titles May Be Coming To The Wii U This Week! Sin-pu10

So it seems based on Nintendo's recent Twitter activity for Build it Week we might be getting VS. ExciteBike on VC this week in NA! The thing with this game is that it was an Arcade game in NA and a Famicom game in Japan, so does that mean we'll get a new platform? (Arcade) or just an import?

I'm thinking import now since the Treasure N64 game Sin And Punishment and its Wii sequel Sin And Punishment: Star Successor also just got ESRB Rated, meaning they could be coming this week as well. What are your thoughts? Are we getting Arcade titles finally, or are we just getting an import? Let us know in our comment section below!

Comments

KeAfan7
This news story is now live. Wink
Staroceancrazy
So much win this week if this comes to pass! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
Well it looks like both Sin and Punishment games ARE coming, however VS. ExciteBike still remains to be seen, even though Nintendo said its coming this week... Something for PAX? Or maybe a Direct on Friday? If after noon tomorrow we don't see it I'll get really suspicious
KeAfan7
passioNATE wrote:Well it looks like both Sin and Punishment games ARE coming, however VS. ExciteBike still remains to be seen, even though Nintendo said its coming this week... Something for PAX? Or maybe a Direct on Friday? If after noon tomorrow we don't see it I'll get really suspicious
You hit the nail on the head @passioNATE! Rumor has it there may be a Nintendo Direct on Friday! Get you grains of salt ready. Wink
ToughGamer
It's Friday and no Nintendo Direct.
KokorOtaku
Also no VS. ExciteBike yet.... ?
KeAfan7
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)