Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Gotta Fight 'Em All!

Breaking News: Pokken Tournament Is Headed To The Wii U Globally Spring 2016! Spring10

Nintendo announced during the 2015 Pokemon World Championship that they will be releasing Pokken Tournament on the Wii U globally in Spring of 2016!

Here's a video confirming the game's upcoming Wii U release:

Are you looking forward to this upcoming Wii U title? Let us know in our comments below!

Breaking News: Pokken Tournament Is Headed To The Wii U Globally Spring 2016! 19654

Breaking News: Pokken Tournament Is Headed To The Wii U Globally Spring 2016! 87457210

Breaking News: Pokken Tournament Is Headed To The Wii U Globally Spring 2016! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Grumblevolcano
Now this is really odd, I'd have thought Nintendo would've got this saved for the NX launch next July.
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Grumblevolcano wrote:Now this is really odd, I'd have thought Nintendo would've got this saved for the NX launch next July.
There is no proof that the rumour is true lol. Rolling Eyes
Not only that, but Nintendo would be stupid if they released the NX a mere month after its formal announcement. Rolling Eyes
KeAfan7
Aqua Cherry Blossom wrote:
Grumblevolcano wrote:Now this is really odd, I'd have thought Nintendo would've got this saved for the NX launch next July.
There is no proof that the rumour is true lol. Rolling Eyes
Not only that, but Nintendo would be stupid if they released the NX a mere month after its formal announcement. Rolling Eyes
Please be sure not to start a heated argument! So far no lines have been crossed, but this could easily become heated. Neutral
ToughGamer
We don't tolerate bashing other members or websites, please stop.

Clαππαd
KeAfan7
Okay guys seriously cease and desist. Don't bash other people or websites in our comments. Neutral
Clαππαd
Let's keep this discussion civil. Smile
KokorOtaku
I heard a rumor that Amiibo will work with this
KeAfan7
@Waltz_elf if you're reading this, you've only been banned for 30 days, but if you start another virtual brawl again you'll be banned for much longer next time. Banned
KeAfan7
passioNATE wrote:I heard a rumor that Amiibo will work with this
@PassioNATE Where did you hear this rumor?
KokorOtaku
KeAfan7
passioNATE wrote:@Rukia it wasn't here http://segmentnext.com/2015/08/20/pokken-tournament-trademark-mentions-amiibo-figurines/ but this is a similar story
@PassioNATE Thanks for the news tip, and sorry about the huge spectacle that happened in this thread earlier, it got way out of hand. Neutral
Anonymous
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Kushina wrote:@Ichigofan @passioNATE what happened? Surprised
The trolls came out to play lol. Rolling Eyes
Anyways any first or second party Wii U announcement are welcome news to say the least. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)