Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin
Wii U Has Surpassed SEGA Saturn And SEGA Dreamcast Lifetime Sales!

Breaking News: The Wii U Has Reportedly Reached The 10 Million Sales Landmark! Holida10

Several websites including IGN have reported that Nintendo has officially sold over 10 million Wii U units as of the end of last month! If true the console has just surpassed the SEGA Saturn and SEGA Dreamcast in-terms of its lifetime sales to date! What are your thoughts about this? Let us know in our comments below!

Comments

GeekyGamerZack
Woo! Vive la Wii U-çion! cheers

...Um...I apologise for the bad Spanish I just posted. It's just such exciting news, especially in light of today's tragic loss. I'm happy that Nintendo's efforts with Wii U weren't for nothing! victory
KIBAxHINATA
DungeonMasterZack wrote:Woo! Vive la Wii U-çion! cheers

...Um...I apologise for the bad Spanish I just posted. It's just such exciting news, especially in light of today's tragic loss. I'm happy that Nintendo's efforts with Wii U weren't for nothing! victory
10 million sales after 2½ years is still abysmal though, but at least the console's sales are now in the 8 digits.
KokorOtaku
on July 14th 2015, 3:23 pmKokorOtaku
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I hope people start to wake up and see how great the WiiU is (both gamers and 3rd parties) now that Iwata has passed
ToughGamer
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum