Go down

Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on February 16th 2019, 10:56 pm
It's @RyantheNerdyGamer!

on February 18th 2019, 5:48 am
It's the Brown/Grey Bowser Ranger! victory (Are you still interested? Please be sure to comment in the series thread if so.)

on February 20th 2019, 6:29 am
Zed the greatest creation of all time Exclamation

on February 20th 2019, 8:05 am
@Staroceancrazy Aw, shucks... Embarassed

ON-TOPIC: Does your avatar wish she was a punk rocker with flowers in her hair? Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on February 22nd 2019, 10:27 pm
You look like a punk rocker. Razz

on February 23rd 2019, 2:47 pm
And you look like you're wielding a new sword. Razz
(Ken = "sword" | Shin = "new")

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on February 23rd 2019, 9:58 pm
Zed looks like he'd blend in if he were to visit Alfheim lol. Laughing

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on February 24th 2019, 4:13 am
@Aqua Cherry Blossom Funny you mention Zed in ALO...
SPOILER WARNING! Read Crystals Remastered and Origin of Zed Parts I & II first!:
...because the current story arc in Origin of Zed sees him enter a VRMMO world known as Midakaoi Online. Wink

ON-TOPIC: Everyone's favourite sharpshooting Cait Sith sniper.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum