Go down

Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on September 7th 2018, 2:40 pm
@Staroceancrazy Yep! It was a gift from my special someone. Happy

ON-TOPIC: "You DO realise that elves aren't the only beings who have pointy ears, right? I mean, just look at Brocc here. His ears are pointed, but he's not an elf. O'course, you don't see a lot of pointy-eared monkeys, but Brocc's special! He's one-of-a-kind! He's yoo-oo-OOnique!" - Bryn (probably)

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on September 10th 2018, 7:29 pm
Your avatar is my personal favorite on our entire website! Love

on September 11th 2018, 8:49 am
@Reanfan I know what you mean. My partner has amazingly-good skills. Love

ON-TOPIC: That guy's one letter off from "be-an" a musical fruit. Razz

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on September 12th 2018, 12:12 am
I am suddenly craving Octopus Sushi. Drool

on September 12th 2018, 9:35 am
I've never played a Tales of game, but I might pick up Vesperia Remastered on Switch
Admin
View user profile

on September 14th 2018, 5:56 pm
@KokorOtaku Minato, The Yellow Flash of The Leaf. Wink

on September 14th 2018, 7:41 pm
Rean is such cool. Smile

on September 15th 2018, 12:18 pm
Shana is cute

on September 15th 2018, 3:03 pm
A spray of yellow ink as the Squinja leaps from puddle to puddle, leaf-ing no trail for those losers on the other team to follow...

SQUINATO! (*Turf War victory tune plays*)

on September 16th 2018, 6:46 pm
Agent 8
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum