Go down

Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on June 10th 2018, 2:34 am
I wonder if Tales of Ninswitchia will be revealed during the E3 Nintendo Direct...

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!

on June 14th 2018, 10:07 pm
Sqcoouidba Kidgear. Laughing

on June 15th 2018, 6:14 pm
@Kain wrote:Sqcoouidba Kidgear. Laughing
I...don't get it. scratch

ON-TOPIC:

Villager: So I was punched in the face by that Dragoon fellow this morning.

Innkeeper: By the light of the moon! Whyever did he do that?!

Villager: Because I called him "Kain Breakwind".

Get ready, because new episodes of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal are coming soon!

As Alph continues his search for mask fragments, he and his allies face a threat that could hinder the young warrior's progress. Meanwhile, Sky deals with some personal issues of his own while he is pestered by the antics of a truly whimsical force, and the crew of the Hat continues to grow, prompting Shelley to step up her role as captain in the face of her bitter rival, Michelle the Pirate Queen.

And could there be an appearance from a particular fiery-haired spellcaster and his green-topped sidekick? Stay tuned!
Admin
View user profile

on June 18th 2018, 11:37 am
@GeekyGamerZack wrote:I don't get it...
I do, it's a terrible joke, but he's combining Squid Kid and Scooba Gear.

On-Topic: Kalimari Kid. Wink

on June 18th 2018, 2:46 pm
@Reanfan TECHNICALLY he's an octopus, not a squid. Wink

ON-TOPIC: You may be Reanfan, but I'm a Marina fan! Happy

Admin
View user profile

on June 19th 2018, 10:03 pm

on June 23rd 2018, 2:22 pm
I suppose I could resume writing mini-eps of The Star Mute One in my spare time... Wink

ON-TOPIC: Steve Reanley III, or "Rean" for short. Razz

on June 25th 2018, 4:37 am
Extraterrestrial Octopi phone home. busy

on June 25th 2018, 3:30 pm
Kingdom Hearts, huh? Whatever happened to Queendom Diamonds, Jackdom Spades and Acedom Clubs...?

on June 27th 2018, 2:15 pm
Is Kalamari squid or octopus?

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum