Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on May 27th 2015, 12:07 pm
You aren't Zack?! Who are you? Surprised

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on May 27th 2015, 2:52 pm
Would you say Ichigo is...strawberry-blonde? Razz
Rukiafan wrote:You aren't Zack?! Who are you? Surprised
What?! Yes I am! I just wear glasses now. Stylish, no? Wink

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on May 31st 2015, 12:27 pm
Zack must be Zed's long-lost twin. Wink

on May 31st 2015, 3:03 pm
You should have Ichigo and Cream the Rabbit together in one avatar. Strawberry and Cream...get it? Razz
Rukiafan wrote:Alph must be Zed's long-lost twin. Wink
Fixed it for you. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 631737971

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on June 1st 2015, 11:45 am
Nope you and Zed are definitely twins. Razz

on June 1st 2015, 2:08 pm
Berry Top. Razz
Rukiafan wrote:Nope you and Zed are definitely twins. Razz
You ain't seen nothin' yet... *cough*Pokémontheserieseuroraremastered*cough* Razz

on June 1st 2015, 6:22 pm
Zed?

on June 1st 2015, 6:49 pm
What's the opposite of the word "buy"? Razz
DBZmania wrote:Zed?
Nope, that's the Blue Ranger! Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 631737971

on June 9th 2015, 8:00 pm
Zack the Blue Ranger. Wink

on June 9th 2015, 8:41 pm
I think I got some blech on my shirt :/

on June 9th 2015, 11:52 pm
On the isle of Astra Fortuna, you too can have unusually-coloured hair.

on June 10th 2015, 10:35 am
GamerZack87 wrote:On the isle of Astra Fortuna, you too can have unusually-coloured hair.
There was a partially albino Japanese girl with naturally Pink hair on the news this morning. Surprised
She's nicknamed anime girl!

on June 10th 2015, 2:09 pm
By day, he is mild-mannered (read: hyperactive) student Kurosaki Ichigo, but by night, he is a crime-fighting machine with the abilities of the world's most mysterious fruit. He is...

The Strawberry!

Pick up brand-new issues of The Strawberry by Maydupp Comics every week from your local newsstand!
DISCLAIMER: The Strawberry only exists in a number of alternate realities...but not this one. Please understand.

on June 11th 2015, 10:46 am
The Blue Mushroom Force Ranger. Wink

on June 11th 2015, 4:28 pm
Rukiafan wrote:The Blue Mushroom Force Ranger. Wink
Things are going to get a wee bit hiatus-y if noone else requests to play any of the other Rangers... Sad

on June 12th 2015, 1:26 pm
Zack. Wink

on June 12th 2015, 2:24 pm
Itchy-Goh. Razz

on June 13th 2015, 1:42 pm
You have Ichigo coloured hair. Razz

on June 13th 2015, 2:40 pm
Really? I'd say it's more Ninjin (Carrot) in colour... Razz

on June 13th 2015, 6:14 pm
It's so weird that we both have blonde hair. You have it in your eyebrows and I have a blonde skunk-stripe in my darned hair that I keep dyeing. Neutral

on June 13th 2015, 7:40 pm
Rukiafan wrote:It's so weird that we both have blonde hair. You have it in your eyebrows and I have a blonde skunk-stripe in my darned hair that I keep dyeing. Neutral
Just like Andros from Power Rangers in Space! Wink

Anonymous

on June 15th 2015, 11:32 pm
Zeddy-Chan! I love you

on June 16th 2015, 4:47 am
I just noticed that Kushina is blushing in your avatar.

on June 23rd 2015, 1:01 pm
Rainbow Yoshi. Wink

on June 23rd 2015, 2:36 pm
FUN FACT: Strawberries are not technically fruit. They seem to be in a category all their own.

on June 25th 2015, 12:40 am
GamerZack87 wrote:FUN FACT: Strawberries are not technically fruit. They seem to be in a category all their own.
Yeah, it's a berry hence its name. Razz

On-Topic: how rare are rainbow yoshi? Wink

on June 25th 2015, 1:13 am
Rukiafan wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:FUN FACT: Strawberries are not technically fruit. They seem to be in a category all their own.
Apparently they don't even qualify as berries. They're referred to as "aggregate accessory fruit".
Rukiafan wrote:On-Topic: how rare are rainbow yoshi? Wink
My avatar is actually not just a cycle of 16 (it's supposed to be 15) Yoshi, but also a clue... Wink

on June 25th 2015, 7:44 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:
Rukiafan wrote:
Apparently they don't even qualify as berries. They're referred to as "aggregate accessory fruit".
Rukiafan wrote:On-Topic: how rare are rainbow yoshi? Wink
My avatar is actually not just a cycle of 16 (it's supposed to be 15) Yoshi, but also a clue... Wink
@GamerZack87 You're referring to the Amber Yoshi/Ranger aren't you. Wink

on June 25th 2015, 7:57 pm
@Rukiafan Yes...and also no. Wink

on June 26th 2015, 12:29 pm
Zed became a rainbow yoshi?! Prinny

on June 26th 2015, 2:26 pm
One dish I've yet to try is aggregate accessory fruits and cream.

on June 27th 2015, 6:08 pm
Taste the rainbow, eat the yoshi! Drool

on June 27th 2015, 6:26 pm
Time to make up a J-Pop song intro...

Ichigo-Go-Go...
Ichigo.
Ichi-Ichigo-Go...
Ichigo.

on June 28th 2015, 11:07 pm
It's a Yoshi slideshow!
Anonymous

on June 29th 2015, 10:14 pm
Isn't she a character from one of the Fire Emblem games?

on June 29th 2015, 11:26 pm
Christmastime in Konohagakure.

on June 30th 2015, 5:20 am
Does rainbow yoshi taste like Skittles? Drool

on June 30th 2015, 5:30 am
Strawberry ginger Razz

on June 30th 2015, 8:00 am
Karma karma chameleon

on June 30th 2015, 2:21 pm
Kitsune, Tanuki, Usagi and...Kuma? Neko? I can't quite make out one of them.

on June 30th 2015, 3:27 pm
Rainbow! It's fitting for current events in the USA

on June 30th 2015, 3:34 pm
I haven't played EarthBound once since I bought it... Neutral

Clαππαd
View user profile

on June 30th 2015, 9:32 pm
I have almost every amiibo in my collection. Smile

on June 30th 2015, 9:39 pm
@Clαππαd wrote:I have almost every amiibo in my collection. Smile
I think you meant to post in the signature thread! Megatron Happy

I don't know who she is, sorry. D|

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 2 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592

on June 30th 2015, 9:43 pm
GUNN NOT TRUKK Razz

Anonymous

on July 1st 2015, 3:30 pm
Zeddy-Chan! Surprised

on July 2nd 2015, 12:55 am
Ninja couple. Smile

Anonymous

on July 3rd 2015, 12:15 pm
Zeddy-Chan! I love you
Edit: No multicolored Yoshi! I love you
Second edit: ...Zeddy-Chan again! I love you
Third edit: Why does your avatar keep changing? Surprised

on July 3rd 2015, 3:39 pm
@Kushina My old avatar was Zack from Power Rangers Mushroom Force, but then I started using an avatar with differently-coloured Yoshis in it. If it keeps switching back to my old avatar, it might be a technical issue with the website, meaning someone should alert @Rukiafan.

Come to think of it, I experienced a similar problem in the past (my old avatar would display on forum listings, even though posts themselves showed my then-current one)...

on July 3rd 2015, 4:34 pm
@GamerZack87 You summoned me you rainbow dragon?! Very Happy

I'll look into the issue, thanks for letting me know about it. Wink

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum