Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on February 28th 2016, 12:23 pm
Did you know that Missingno also appeared in Pokémon Gold and Silver as well? However it was far more difficult to spawn one. Wink

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on February 29th 2016, 4:20 pm
Ichigo and Orehime make a perfect Mario and Peach.

on February 29th 2016, 6:07 pm
It's Lana from Hyrule Warriors. Wink

on March 1st 2016, 12:06 am
Uh...is Mario even aware that his love interest might be a mushroom?

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on March 3rd 2016, 12:22 am
Twenty Pikachu's are electrifying Exclamation

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 Star_o10

on March 3rd 2016, 1:38 am
An emoji and elf. Razz

on March 6th 2016, 3:35 pm
Peaches 'n Cream!

on March 20th 2016, 12:16 pm
Miku Hatsune. Smile

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

on March 20th 2016, 2:41 pm
It's Rikamon. Smile

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on March 23rd 2016, 12:50 pm
It's Missingno Chimera version! Shocked

on March 23rd 2016, 3:08 pm
Super Ichio Bros. Razz

Anonymous

on March 24th 2016, 6:22 pm
What is that dreadful looking avatar? Surprised

on March 24th 2016, 7:25 pm
Kushina and Minato make a sexy couple... oh wait thats just Kushina Drool

on March 24th 2016, 7:32 pm
@Kushina It's Missingno a glitch placeholder Pokémon that could be caught in first generation Pokémon titles! It's form was different depending on its type, however this one is a mishmash of all of Missingno's various forms. Wink

On-Topic: The Yellow Flash of Konoha. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 631737971

on March 24th 2016, 7:41 pm
My princess is in another Country Sad

on March 24th 2016, 8:40 pm
Naruto's father is an otaku?! Prinny

on March 24th 2016, 9:23 pm
@Ichigofan To be honest, this avatar kind of creeps me out... pale

ON-TOPIC: Mushromance. Razz

on March 24th 2016, 10:35 pm
Creepy pasta, Mamamia! Surprised

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 Pbucket

on March 25th 2016, 3:16 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Ah, that takes me back... Rolling Eyes

on March 25th 2016, 9:06 pm
Missing Number

on March 26th 2016, 1:59 pm
Dad Naruto Smile

on March 26th 2016, 8:02 pm
Your avatar is creepy as hell. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 1625187496

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on March 27th 2016, 6:22 pm
@Ragnarok wrote:Your avatar is creepy as hell. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 10 1625187496
Don't remind me... pale

ON-TOPIC: Yours, on the other hand, is more adorable than a toaster tart kitten flying through a multicoloured cosmos. Happy

on March 28th 2016, 2:26 pm
Missingno. Wink

on March 28th 2016, 3:27 pm
Ichigo and his sister(?) cosplaying at a video game convention.

on March 28th 2016, 10:33 pm
Jirachi is so kawaii! Wink

on March 29th 2016, 5:24 am
And cue the 90s printer sound effects. Wink

on March 29th 2016, 12:39 pm

on March 29th 2016, 4:08 pm
"ASCII" that it must have taken you hours to draw that! Get it? Sounds like "I see"? Razz

on March 29th 2016, 4:10 pm
That Jirachi is especially kawaii. Wink

on March 29th 2016, 8:53 pm
Silly @Ichigofan, that's not Ichigo! Razz

on March 29th 2016, 10:51 pm
Kawaii star girl. Wink

on March 31st 2016, 1:02 am
Konpyutagami

on April 3rd 2016, 1:06 pm
I dub thee, Lightning Boy! lol!

on April 3rd 2016, 2:32 pm
Dude, your avatar is, like, sooooooo 90s retro. Cool

on April 3rd 2016, 3:22 pm
I hope Miitomo wasnt Nintendos sneeky way of launching smartphones as its successor to the 3DS, it seems odd they released it THE day the new iPhone released... :\

on April 3rd 2016, 3:31 pm
"I live in shadows - a ninja!" -- Leader Koga

on April 4th 2016, 5:38 pm
Your Mii is seeing stars.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on April 5th 2016, 2:09 am
Kitty! "Meow!" cat

on April 5th 2016, 9:18 am
Me Friend
Meet Friend

on April 5th 2016, 12:36 pm
Naruto's father. Wink

on April 5th 2016, 2:35 pm
It's her! That's the lady who turned the protagonist into a Shinigami! Surprised

on April 5th 2016, 2:58 pm
Mii

on April 5th 2016, 5:39 pm
Minato wrote:Mii
How were you able to make a post with fewer than 10 characters, Minato?! Surprised

on April 6th 2016, 2:57 pm
Miitomo. Wink

on April 6th 2016, 3:18 pm
Why, it's none other than Not-chigo! Razz

on April 6th 2016, 5:31 pm
It's PokéZack! Gotta catch him all. Razz

on April 6th 2016, 7:09 pm
Ichigofan wrote:It's PokéZack! Gotta catch him all. Razz
How do you know about my ★PokéZack☆ Mii? I didn't know I mentioned him on this forum... scratch

on April 6th 2016, 7:57 pm
@GeekyGamerZack You didn't and I didn't know! I was referring to the size of your Mii, it's pocket sized. lol!

on April 6th 2016, 11:31 pm
Ichigofan wrote:@GeekyGamerZack You didn't and I didn't know! I was referring to the size of your Mii, it's pocket sized. lol!
Oh...haha! lol!

Sponsored content