Go down

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 3 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on July 3rd 2015, 6:35 pm
@Rukiafan Don't mention it, strawberry-top. Razz

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 3 Empty Re: Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You

on July 4th 2015, 5:17 pm
Whatever you say turtle shell back. Razz

on July 5th 2015, 12:38 am
Strawberry? No no, I'm having apple pie and ice-cream for dessert! Drool

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

Anonymous

on July 5th 2015, 11:26 am
Zeddy-Chan! I love you
Edit: Your avatar keeps changing again. Sad

on July 5th 2015, 2:02 pm
@Rukiafan's looking into it, @Kushina. Smile

on July 6th 2015, 3:25 pm
The Blue Ranger! I haven't seen that avatar for quite some time. Wink
Edit: It's the Blue Spiny Mech. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 3 631737971

on July 6th 2015, 3:44 pm
Itchy goo? Sounds...itchy. Razz

on July 6th 2015, 8:28 pm
Spiky Koopa helmate

on July 6th 2015, 8:51 pm
A Lucky Star character?

on July 7th 2015, 7:12 pm
The Blue Power Ranger!!! Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 3 631737971

on July 7th 2015, 10:46 pm
The Yellow Ranger...hey, wait a second...are you trying to be a ginger, @Rukiafan? Razz

on July 8th 2015, 11:11 am
The Blue Mushroom Force Ranger. Wink

on July 8th 2015, 1:48 pm
If she has one dark-haired parent and one ginger parent, wouldn't it be more likely for her to also have dark hair, since it would be the dominant gene?

Anonymous

on July 10th 2015, 10:15 am
A rainbow of Yoshi! I love you

on July 10th 2015, 1:40 pm
Kushina and Minato wearing Santa hats. Wink

on July 10th 2015, 2:46 pm
If I had a pet cat, I would call it Meme. cat

on July 10th 2015, 4:01 pm
What the fronk?! You have @Amufungal's avatar! Prinny

Edit: Wow our website just reached 49,000 forum posts as of this message! king

on July 10th 2015, 5:32 pm
Rukiafan wrote:What the fronk?! You have @Amufungal's avatar! Prinny
Don't be silly, @Rukiafan! @Amufungal isn't the Blue Ranger, she's (maybe) the Chartreuse Ranger! Razz

But these glitches, though... Neutral
Rukiafan wrote:Edit: Wow our website just reached 49,000 forum posts as of this message! king
Conglaturation! Very Happy

on July 10th 2015, 8:47 pm
Mighty morphing power ranger! king

on July 10th 2015, 8:56 pm
Kitty

on July 10th 2015, 8:57 pm
Lucky Star!

on July 10th 2015, 9:21 pm
Purr!

on July 10th 2015, 11:29 pm
Can't tell if otoko or onna... scratch

on July 11th 2015, 2:00 pm
PRMF! Sad

on July 11th 2015, 2:20 pm
Rukiafan wrote:PRMF! Sad
Aw, why so sad, kitty-kitty? Sad

on July 11th 2015, 2:27 pm
Because you look blue. Razz

on July 11th 2015, 2:54 pm
D'aw... Wook at the coote widdle kitty-cat. ^_^

on July 11th 2015, 9:49 pm
Seeing blue Exclamation

Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 3 Star_o10

on July 11th 2015, 10:24 pm
A character from Hoshi no Kaiyō? Smile

on July 11th 2015, 10:30 pm
Check your WiiWareWave PM's on your Gadd Watch @GamerZack87 you got a couple new PM's. Wink

on July 11th 2015, 10:34 pm
@Rukiafan Already read and responded. Did I mention, "Meow!"?

on July 11th 2015, 10:41 pm
That Spiny looks tasty nya! (=^_^=)

on July 11th 2015, 10:52 pm
Rukiafan wrote:That Spiny looks tasty nya! (=^_^=)
Silly kitty! You can't eat a helmet. Razz

on July 12th 2015, 3:59 pm
Bwahaha Mushroom Force Shmushroom Force. Razz

on July 13th 2015, 6:28 pm
Bowser has a star wand! His wishes will come true! Shocked

on July 14th 2015, 2:41 am
Crying or Very sad

on July 14th 2015, 10:50 am
DungeonMasterZack wrote:Crying or Very sad
Don't worry, I feel blue too because of Iwata-san's passing. Crying or Very sad

on July 14th 2015, 8:08 pm
Rukiafan wrote:
DungeonMasterZack wrote:Crying or Very sad
Don't worry, I feel blue too because of Iwata-san's passing. Crying or Very sad
Your avatar's blue background is making me blue... Sad

on July 16th 2015, 7:43 pm
Zack is a Blue Power Ranger! Surprised

on July 16th 2015, 11:13 pm
Kuma Hatsune Miku. Comment On The Avatar of The Person Above You - Page 3 631737971

on July 17th 2015, 12:21 am
Dang it... Sad

on July 17th 2015, 9:19 pm
I feel blue too! Crying or Very sad

on July 18th 2015, 12:28 am
So sad. Sad

on July 18th 2015, 12:43 am
Is that Super Leaf gold with white stripes...or black with blue stripes? Razz #UghThatDress

on July 19th 2015, 10:57 am
That helmet looks painfully spiky! lol!

on July 19th 2015, 2:36 pm
Sad

on July 20th 2015, 12:32 am
You're neither the blue bomber nor the blue blur. Razz

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on July 20th 2015, 1:35 am
@Ragnarok wrote:You're neither the blue bomber nor the blue blur. Razz
Nope, but I DO become the Blue Bullet. Wink

ON-TOPIC: Kitty! Very Happy

on July 21st 2015, 12:05 am
GamerZack87 wrote:
@Ragnarok wrote:You're neither the blue bomber nor the blue blur. Razz
Nope, but I DO become the Blue Bullet. Wink

ON-TOPIC: Kitty! Very Happy
You look like a Spiny to me. Razz

on July 21st 2015, 1:01 am
Sad

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum