Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+35
Inoue79
Neptune
Talesfanatic
LickACow
Zatchbell
WarfmasterST
Clαππαd
LordHoppingRage
RyanNerdyGamer
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Trinity33
.hacker
ToughGamer
DigiDestined
Marioman18
KeAfan7
KokorOtaku
LizofDoom
ShanaNoShakugan
Staroceancrazy
Kain
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Amufungal
RWBY_Red
Yusei Fudo
Love4Gaming
Ms_Kinomoto
OgreTheShrek
Nell TU
Himawari Chan
Tsubasa
Megatron2000
KingreX32
Ragnarok
SuperVash
39 posters
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

November 11th 2018, 11:52 pm
Reanfan wrote:She's absolutely correct unless all three of us had the same dream from different perspectives. Razz
I suppose you're right, Zedstarmutefan. Razz
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

November 12th 2018, 10:03 am
I remember when Kushina was apart of one of your stories

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

November 12th 2018, 1:42 pm
KokorOtaku wrote:I remember when Kushina was apart of one of your stories
Me too. Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 10th 2018, 9:52 pm
My own story goes on in my head, but it’s a love story and is romantic, I wish it were real really soon, but I doubt it’ll happen Sad

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 15th 2018, 4:14 pm
Aw... Sad
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

December 19th 2018, 10:51 pm
Growing up with Super Mario 64 I thought Mario was saying Mexico rather then let's-a-go. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 1625187496

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 Star_o10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 20th 2018, 12:40 pm
I've lost count of the number of words that have been poured into Chromaicora Adventures so far. It must be in the millions, at least! Shocked
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 2nd 2019, 7:38 pm
Nostalgic, unfortunately in a sad way for me. I haven’t wanted a relationship more in my life since before Natsume-Tomo Sad come on 2019 be...my.... year... please

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 6th 2019, 2:31 pm
Sad
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

January 7th 2019, 10:10 am
I can't register. Rolling Eyes

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 7th 2019, 1:23 pm
Aqua Cherry Blossom wrote:I can't register. Rolling Eyes
Apparently there's a bug that's preventing members from registering. I've tried so many ways to fix it, but nothing's worked so far. Maybe it's time I visited the help forum again...

ON-TOPIC: "Nya!" cat
Gekkouga-Senpai
Gekkouga-Senpai

January 7th 2019, 2:51 pm
PRMF was a riot. victory

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 010
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 7th 2019, 8:40 pm
Gekkouga-Senpai wrote:PRMF was a riot. victory
It can be again, if members request to have characters in it. The reboot's ready to kick off (sorry for the lame pun), but it can't without a cast! victory

ON-TOPIC: Everyone's favourite International Police agent and former Team Plasma Grunt.
Navi
Navi

January 8th 2019, 10:42 am
I'll be Mog the Moogle.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 8th 2019, 1:02 pm
Navi wrote:I'll be Mog the Moogle.
Many of the Rangers merge with their online avatars as they enter the Mushroom Kingdom, which causes them to take on those characters' traits; this means that your character could very well become a non-human Ranger, in this case a moogle, or at least adopt a number of moogle-like traits.

In any case, I'll be doing a thread that details the reboot, including available parts, very soon. victory
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 8th 2019, 4:00 pm
Seems like dedication

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 9th 2019, 5:50 am
I miss Kushi-chan too... Sad
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 9th 2019, 9:02 pm
Sure use me and my Yellow Ranger to your heart's content, just remember with great power comes great responsibility. Wink

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 10th 2019, 7:06 am
Reanfan wrote:Sure use me and my Yellow Ranger to your heart's content, just remember with great power comes great responsibility. Wink
With grape shower comes crate response agility. Razz

ON-TOPIC: I might get a PlayStation tomorrow. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 9th 2019, 9:35 pm
Everything is a reboot now a days, even Reboot got a Reboot

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 10th 2019, 3:33 pm
Sad
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!

February 11th 2019, 9:02 pm
Your signature needs to be updated. =)

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 12th 2019, 3:52 pm
DigiDestined wrote:Your signature needs to be updated. =)
Done. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 631737971

ON-TOPIC: Your signature is so lol-worthy even after all these years. lol!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

February 14th 2019, 1:53 pm
Any Shroom for improvement? (Ba da dash)

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 15th 2019, 8:27 am
Hearts look like peaches. I love you
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

February 20th 2019, 6:35 am
Mushrooms are both plant and animal and are a similar existence to Coral Exclamation

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 20th 2019, 8:07 am
Sounds like something Tamamaki would say. Wink
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 10th 2019, 10:52 pm
PRMF GO! king

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

November 11th 2019, 6:18 am
It's Alph Plainrider, the protagonist of Mask of Akanius! Razz
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 5th 2020, 1:51 am
I would like to play a level from Mario Maker 2 you made

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 5th 2020, 11:34 pm
@KokorOtaku Of course, you are most welcome! My Maker Profile name is "RNGrBlue", which, coincidentally enough, would most likely be my Ranger colour if I were linked to the Morphing Grid (Blue Rangers are typically the calm, intellectual and/or outer-box-thinking team members, and are often balanced with the energetic, clever and/or quick-to-adapt Yellow Rangers on teams that have one; as an example, Blue Rangers are usually male, with Yellow Rangers usually female, but if instead a Blue Ranger is female, then their Yellow Ranger counterpart will almost certainly be male, as is the case with Madison and Chip, the Blue and Yellow Mystic Rangers, respectively. But I digress, as usual... Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 1625187496)

ON-TOPIC: It's almost winter on my island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Looking forward to the summer activities update, if not to see how they differ in Southern Hemisphere mode.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

May 6th 2020, 1:45 am
Nice I’m thinking of making a World called Super Mario Nostalgia World and it’ll be a whole game of all Mario games 1,2,3, World, New, and 3D World in celebration of Mario 35th and I hope to have it done before Sept. 15

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 8th 2020, 2:20 pm
It's been so long since she was most recently here... Sad
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 21st 2020, 6:37 pm
Everything starts with Zed because he's the nucleus that holds ALL worlds and realities together. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 23rd 2020, 7:00 pm
Anyone who says that Trails of Cold Steel BULB was better is just fooling themselves. Razz
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

August 23rd 2020, 7:27 pm
Your super world is awesome Exclamation

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 1st 2020, 2:12 am
@Staroceancrazy D'aw, shucks... Embarassed
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 20th 2020, 7:32 pm
@Staroceancrazy That reminds me of one of my various mantras (Mantrae? Manatees? Manta ray? Mana Tree?):

"Words have power."

Seriously, have you ever been swatted in the face by a word? It stings worse than a bluefin tuna! There's a reason why people need a licence to wield words! Surprised

Oh wait, that's "firearms"... Darn it! Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 1625187496
Kain
Kain
Super Coinage!

September 21st 2020, 7:18 pm
Fourth wall breaking is always great! Yay!

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 22nd 2020, 12:56 am
Kain FTW!! cheers
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 22nd 2020, 3:24 am
It all starts with @LonelyGamerJack! Alternative Thumb's-

Talesfanatic
Talesfanatic

September 22nd 2020, 1:58 pm
Quotes! WTF

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 Images10

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 23rd 2020, 1:45 pm
@Towafan7 The unofficial tagline of CoS Abridged (which isn't shown anywhere) is actually one of my many IRL mantras:

"There is always a Steve."

It looks and sounds like a play on "It starts with a Zed...", and also doubles as a hilarious abridged version in-joke. Razz

@Talesfanatic Not gonna lie, I read your signature as something along the lines of, "The Greatest Adventures of Fan-in-the-Land", as though "Fan-in-the-Land" is a character (or a group of characters), and the "Greatest Adventures" are their most noteworthy and/or spectacular journeys, either in a literal or metaphorical sense. Wink
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!

September 24th 2020, 11:12 pm
You're not new, you're Zed. Alternative Facepalm

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 25th 2020, 12:05 am
@DigiDestined It's Galarian Slowpoke Theme Week (Or should that be "Galarian Slowpoke ThMeme Week"...? Eh... no, the other one flows better...).

For one week only (give-or-take), my account is a throwback to roughly eight years, four months and seven days before I started writing Crystals of Silveria, although I'll still be updating the new CoS Abridged in the mean time (Or should that be "in the ThMeme time"...? Eh... that pun was outdated about 3.14159 seconds after I said it the first time...).

Of course, it'd be hilarious if Game Freak uploads a Crown Tundra Direct during this theme week, and even more hilarious if they officially reveal Galarian Slowking and/or its evolutionary method! lol!

ON-TOPIC: Ah, good ol' Pittoo... hahaha! Laughing
Kain
Kain
Super Coinage!

October 29th 2020, 6:48 pm
What is a Zed besides Zed? Hmm

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 30th 2020, 1:58 am
...unless you don't understand the language of the other person, causing them to keep repeating themself, with their voice becoming slower and louder as they flail their hands in a desperate attempt to make themself understood by your freaked-out, eyes-widening self. Razz
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 20th 2021, 10:39 am
I can’t see a signature?

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

January 20th 2021, 10:55 am
@KokorOtaku Aw... anyway, this is what it says:

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."

What happens when you take an animé series written by some random dude from Down Underland and abridge the Brocc out of it until it's a hilarious, muddvak cheesy, spoiler-fuelled self-parody that puts even the Butt Mode Super-Shorts to shame?

Well, you get... whatever the Brocc this mess calls itself... Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 1625187496

Crystals of Silveria Abridged
: Now "broadcasting in syndication" right here on WiiWareWave! Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 16 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
The writer takes no responsibility for any split sides, tear shortages and lack of walls of the fourth kind. Seriously, the entire thing is one giant SPOILER WARNING, so click the above link with caution. Razz

@Towafan7 Any idea what could be causing this glitch? Wink

ON-TOPIC: I truly hope you find them soon. Happy

Kenshin A-Go-Go likes this post

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

January 20th 2021, 11:15 am
Nice to see you still doing that after all these years

Kenshin A-Go-Go and RyanNerdyGamer like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)