Go down

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 15 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on February 7th 2018, 3:32 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@GeekyGamerZack More trophies than Brocc has names! #BroccoliAsparagustusFTW

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 15 Rukiafan7

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 15 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on February 13th 2018, 1:40 am
Reanfan wrote:I can't wait till the next episode! Wink
Would you like a JRPG with that order? Wink

(I got RPG Maker Fes btw Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 15 631737971 )

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on April 22nd 2018, 8:18 am
Good signature.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

on April 23rd 2018, 1:42 pm
Running jokes are good.

on April 27th 2018, 6:59 pm
No comment as in there's nothing to comment on.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!

on April 29th 2018, 11:15 pm
I love anime jokes. Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on May 9th 2018, 6:45 pm
Whatever happened to Sailor Good Egg Galaxy...?

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on May 10th 2018, 12:02 pm
The Squidkid saga has begun! Wink

on May 12th 2018, 10:54 pm
@Reanfan Are you following Squigley on Squitter? Wink

ON-TOPIC: I...just realised I can't see your signature on my phone, but I hope it has Shwaffles with Shwice-cream! Happy

on May 28th 2018, 11:36 am
You're a great writer! Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 15 631737971

on May 28th 2018, 4:07 pm
Reanfan wrote:You're a great writer! Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 15 631737971
Aw...thanks, dude... Embarassed

ON-TOPIC: I'm excited that Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy is on its way to Nintendo Switch! I'm also hoping that Nintendo has this in their para-E3 presentation:

"Guess what, Spyro fans? Spyro: Reignited Trilogy is coming to Nintendo Switch on the 21st September THIS YEAR! Woo! We gonna party like it's the Year of the Dragon...again! (by which we mean 2000) Woo!"

Okay, maybe not EXACTLY like that, but you get the point. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 15 631737971

on August 6th 2018, 5:40 pm
Don't apologize, it's brilliant. king

on August 6th 2018, 10:21 pm
Your backloggery hasn't been updated in a few years Moo.

Pokédex listing #6986: LickACow a normal type Pokémon with the ability to produce tasty milk and also a result of a fusion evolution between a Miltank and a Lickatongue.

on August 7th 2018, 4:19 pm

on September 17th 2018, 6:40 pm
When are the next batch of episodes expected to grace WiiWareWave?

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!

on September 18th 2018, 3:23 pm
@DigiDestined Well, I replaced my laptop, so I should be able to resume writing the series very soon. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 15 631737971

ON-TOPIC: Ah, the limitations of posting on WiiWareWave using a mobile phone, unaware of the conversation between Pit, Link and/or their döppelgangers.

on September 23rd 2018, 11:19 pm
I'm looking forward to Zed's next adventure! Wink

on September 26th 2018, 2:57 pm
@Reanfan There's still another 11 episodes each of Mask of Akanius, Flight of Indigo and Shell of Thal to complete before I get around to Crystals of Silveria II. Wink

By the way, "Crystals 2" finishes the Pendulum Saga, and is accompanied by the first two seasons of a tie-in series known as the Crest Saga.

ON-TOPIC: Apple Playbox Switch 3D stats Razz

on September 27th 2018, 1:53 pm
Inklings, Octolings, and D&D lol. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on September 30th 2018, 2:39 pm
"Nya!" cat

on October 1st 2018, 5:49 pm
I miss your banner advertisements for your ongoing manga series on this website. Sad

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 15 Images10

on October 2nd 2018, 7:28 pm
@Talesfanatic Thanks for the feedback. I'll see what I can do. Wink

@Reanfan Quick semi-off-topic question: how do I sticky threads? I can't figure out how to do it. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 15 1625187496

on October 23rd 2018, 2:17 pm
You want to sticky your new season? bounce

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 15 Images10

on October 25th 2018, 4:04 pm
@Talesfanatic I want to sticky the entire boxed set, as well as the prototype version of Origin of Zed, Part III. Wink

@Reanfan How doth one stickyeth a thread on this fair web forum for all to enjoy...eth? Razz

on October 26th 2018, 2:52 pm
@GeekyGamerZack Edit the first post in your thread that you want to tack "Sticky". Scroll below the text box until you see options. Once there look for post topic as: you'll see four options, normal, tacked, announcement, and global announcement, click the box right next to the text tacked and finsh the message editing like you normally would. Wink

on October 26th 2018, 3:13 pm
@Reanfan Thanks. Wink

(Goes back to birthday hype mode)

on October 26th 2018, 3:15 pm
@GeekyGamerZack Your birthday is coming up soon? Happy early birthday Zed Starmute! Smile

on October 27th 2018, 2:59 pm
@Neptune Thanks! Happy

on October 27th 2018, 6:58 pm
Happy Taiko Drum Birthday! (That comes out on your boy if I remember correctly)

on October 29th 2018, 3:57 pm
@KokorOtaku Arigatou Gozaimasu! Happy

on November 1st 2018, 8:59 pm
2 days, man time flys

on November 2nd 2018, 4:53 pm
@KokorOtaku Yes it does. It's weird to think that I've turned 21 for the eleventh year in a row...

No joke, people always assume I'm in my early 20s. I got into a friendly argument with an acquaintance recently because he didn't believe I was turning 31: "You are not 30! You're 19! 21 tops!" lol!

on November 3rd 2018, 5:25 pm
At least you look like an adult, I still look like I'm 14 or 15...Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 15 1625187496

on November 3rd 2018, 6:30 pm
I look my age, I just haven’t adulted yet, and I’m feeling sad about it. (Especially not having an irl girlfriend) Sad

on November 11th 2018, 3:39 pm
@KokorOtaku There's nothing to comment on, also sorry to hear that. Crying or Very sad

on November 11th 2018, 4:16 pm
I remember when you used to be Rukiafan on this site...then Ichigofan...then Kiritofan...then Rukiafan (again)...then Broccfarshotfan...then that very brief time as Wobbuffetfan...before your current incarnation as Reanfan.

Wait...pretty sure most of that was just a dream, actually. Razz

on November 11th 2018, 8:56 pm
You always seem to have fun with those stories

on November 11th 2018, 9:10 pm
Believe it or not...so do I. Sad

on November 11th 2018, 11:33 pm
@GeekyGamerZack wrote:I remember when you used to be Rukiafan on this site...then Ichigofan...then Kiritofan...then Rukiafan (again)...then Broccfarshotfan...then that very brief time as Wobbuffetfan...before your current incarnation as Reanfan.

But I remember that too. Surprised

Fishing Resort - A 6.08ft Bighead Carp

In Real Life - A 9 pound Largemouth Bass.

I'm an avid fisherwoman! Cool

on November 11th 2018, 11:39 pm
@Inoue79 wrote:
@GeekyGamerZack wrote:I remember when you used to be Rukiafan on this site...then Ichigofan...then Kiritofan...then Rukiafan (again)...then Broccfarshotfan...then that very brief time as Wobbuffetfan...before your current incarnation as Reanfan.

But I remember that too. Surprised
@GeekyGamerZack She's absolutely correct unless all three of us had the same dream from different perspectives. Razz

on November 11th 2018, 11:52 pm
Reanfan wrote:She's absolutely correct unless all three of us had the same dream from different perspectives. Razz
I suppose you're right, Zedstarmutefan. Razz

on November 12th 2018, 10:03 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
I remember when Kushina was apart of one of your stories

on November 12th 2018, 1:42 pm
@KokorOtaku wrote:I remember when Kushina was apart of one of your stories
Me too. Sad

on December 10th 2018, 9:52 pm
My own story goes on in my head, but it’s a love story and is romantic, I wish it were real really soon, but I doubt it’ll happen Sad

on December 15th 2018, 4:14 pm
Aw... Sad

on December 19th 2018, 10:51 pm
Growing up with Super Mario 64 I thought Mario was saying Mexico rather then let's-a-go. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 15 1625187496

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 15 Star_o10

on December 20th 2018, 12:40 pm
I've lost count of the number of words that have been poured into Chromaicora Adventures so far. It must be in the millions, at least! Shocked

on January 2nd 2019, 7:38 pm
Nostalgic, unfortunately in a sad way for me. I haven’t wanted a relationship more in my life since before Natsume-Tomo Sad come on 2019 be...my.... year... please

on January 6th 2019, 2:31 pm
Sad

on January 7th 2019, 10:10 am
I can't register. Rolling Eyes

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum