Go down

Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on January 21st 2016, 8:48 pm
I havebthe Red/White Robot Amiibo

on January 21st 2016, 9:18 pm
I might get a R.O.B. amiibo. His costume would be Famicom colours, and I'd likely name him "ROB64". Incidentally, my Sheik amiibo would feature her OoT colour scheme, and be named "Sheik64"...or "Impa". Happy

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on January 21st 2016, 10:21 pm
@Zack Famicom ROB unlocks a different costume in Woolly World the the NES ROB

on January 21st 2016, 11:22 pm
Don't forget about the Gen I Pokémon games (and Gen II...I hope)!

Minato wrote:@Zack Famicom ROB unlocks a different costume in Woolly World the the NES ROB
Whoa, awesome! Happy

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on January 22nd 2016, 3:13 pm
We need to exchange friend codes on your new 2DS. Wink

on January 22nd 2016, 3:29 pm
Ichigofan wrote:We need to exchange friend codes on your new 2DS. Wink
Already added you, dude.

I hope my post wasn't censored to "milkdud"...

ON-TOPIC: My newest Pokécquisitions are my Joltik "Webby" and my Trubbish "Messy". Razz

on January 22nd 2016, 8:39 pm
@GeekyGamerZack wrote:
Ichigofan wrote:We need to exchange friend codes on your new 2DS. Wink
Already added you, dude.

I hope my post wasn't censored to "milkdud"...
Don't worry, I fixed that issue.

on January 22nd 2016, 8:49 pm
Shinies

on January 22nd 2016, 9:13 pm
This is going to be a great year to be a 3DS and Wii U owner! Wink

on January 22nd 2016, 9:20 pm
Ichigofan's signature shiny: Zubat Happy

Zack's signature shiny: Psyduck... Bored/What the...?

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum