Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Return of A Classic Feature!

Feature: What Games Are We Going To Be Playing This Weekend: Volume 7 Mario_10

It's a big holiday weekend in the United States and as such it's our tradition to host a feature talking about which games we the staff will be playing this weekend! This weekend's theme is RPG's!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Rukiafan

This weekend I'll be playing some Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time and Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones. I'd also be down for some MK8 online races as well if anyone wants to ask me to race with them. I might also play some Final Fantasy VII as well on the retro side of things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for this week! As always more staff members will add to this article tonight, be sure to tell us what you're going to be playing this weekend in our comments below "unless you're a crew member" then just edit your part into this article! Happy Independence Day!

Feature: What Games Are We Going To Be Playing This Weekend: Volume 7 19654

Feature: What Games Are We Going To Be Playing This Weekend: Volume 7 87457210

Feature: What Games Are We Going To Be Playing This Weekend: Volume 7 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Tasuki
Well between work and the holiday I wont have much game time but I will sneak in a the following

PC -- Heroes of the Storm -- Blizzards take on DOTA/League of Legends right now I am trying to get enough gold to unlock Sylvanas Windrunner

As I said not too much time gaming.
Anonymous
Welcome back @Tasuki! I love you
It's been such a long time since you've posted anything on this website! I love you
Anonymous
Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. 3DS! I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)