Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
ToughGamer
ToughGamer

PleaseUnderstand - Have all of the top Nintendo media outlets completely lost their minds? Empty Have all of the top Nintendo media outlets completely lost their minds?

July 2nd 2015, 11:42 am
Nintendo Life, Go Nintendo, Nintendo Enthusiast and the rest of the major Nintendo specific media outlets are spreading the most insane rumor that I have ever seen right now. Supposedly Nintendo will announce the NX at E3 2016 and the console will release in July 2016. Nintendo of America doesn't release software during the summer months and why the hell would Nintendo release their next console a mere month after formally announcing it?

Modern media is just a dredge to society and the smaller more honorable communities will likely never reach a level of success capable of making a difference.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
Anonymous

PleaseUnderstand - Have all of the top Nintendo media outlets completely lost their minds? Empty Re: Have all of the top Nintendo media outlets completely lost their minds?

July 2nd 2015, 12:22 pm
This is why I love WiiWareWave! I love you
This site doesn't promote Nintendoomed articles! I love you
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

PleaseUnderstand - Have all of the top Nintendo media outlets completely lost their minds? Empty Re: Have all of the top Nintendo media outlets completely lost their minds?

July 2nd 2015, 6:19 pm
For the love of Fronk... PleaseUnderstand - Have all of the top Nintendo media outlets completely lost their minds? 1625187496

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

July 2nd 2015, 8:28 pm
NX could still be a handheld, and if i remember right, GB launched in April, GBA in March, VB July, and 3DS in March, so they don't HAVE to launch holiday season

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

July 2nd 2015, 9:08 pm
@passioNATE is right. Nintendo's still heavily invested in Wii U as a platform, and it has so much untapped potential. It's getting pretty close to the point where Nintendo would announce a new handheld, and it's still only mere rumours which dictate NX as a unified handheld-console hybrid. Until we have more evidence to back up these rumours, we should take what these other news sites say with a chunk of salt.

KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

July 4th 2015, 9:45 am
Ive been seeing this around too.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

PleaseUnderstand - Have all of the top Nintendo media outlets completely lost their minds? Captaincanucksigcopy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

July 4th 2015, 11:55 am
Hence why I haven't been posting much news lately as the websites that I get my information from are doing nothing, but posting wild rumors. We aren't a sensationalist website so besides an occasional rumormill article we tend to try to avoid posting very many rumor articles as factual news is always much more important. Wink

PleaseUnderstand - Have all of the top Nintendo media outlets completely lost their minds? 19654

PleaseUnderstand - Have all of the top Nintendo media outlets completely lost their minds? 87457210

PleaseUnderstand - Have all of the top Nintendo media outlets completely lost their minds? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 4th 2015, 2:23 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Hence why I haven't been posting much news lately as the websites that I get my information from are doing nothing, but posting wild rumors. We aren't a sensationalist website so besides an occasional rumormill article we tend to try to avoid posting very many rumor articles as factual news is always much more important. Wink
PleaseUnderstand - Have all of the top Nintendo media outlets completely lost their minds? 631737971

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 4th 2015, 5:18 pm
Now the rumor is NX won't be as powerful as PS4... So that leaves handheld for it, because if the NX was a successor to WiiU coming out next July and less powerful then the PS4, then Nintendo has lost their minds...

July 4th 2015, 5:27 pm
@PassioNATE Unless it's both a handheld and a console, but it would still need to be more powerful than the Wii U to be successful.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

July 5th 2015, 7:24 am
@Kushina I hope it is a combo console/handheld, but I would want it to come out in 2017, which would be right for handheld and only one year less then usual for WiiU

July 5th 2015, 11:24 am
2017 would be 6 years since the 3DS launched! I love you
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Super Coinage!

July 16th 2015, 10:41 pm
The NX rumourmill seems to have slown down for the time being.
These rumours though lol. Rolling Eyes

PleaseUnderstand - Have all of the top Nintendo media outlets completely lost their minds? D9qgr310

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

July 16th 2015, 10:48 pm
I've been thinking about this topic for awhile and feel that locking it is the most professional thing to do. While the rumors might be getting out of hand, we still don't want our users to bash other websites either. #PleaseUnderstand Wink

PleaseUnderstand - Have all of the top Nintendo media outlets completely lost their minds? 19654

PleaseUnderstand - Have all of the top Nintendo media outlets completely lost their minds? 87457210

PleaseUnderstand - Have all of the top Nintendo media outlets completely lost their minds? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)