Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Mother A New Beginning!

E3: Earthbound Beginnings Is Now Live On The Wii U eShop! 630x17

Nintendo announced Earthbound Beginnings for the Wii U VC service during today's Nintendo World Championships pre-show! The game is an English port of the Japanese Famicom title Mother 1/Earthbound Zero! We'll let you know the pricing after the World Championships end!

Update: The game is now available in North America, but will not release in Europe and Australia until tomorrow morning.

Another Update: The game costs a cool $6.99 on the US eShop!

Are you excited that Earthbound Zero is finally officially releasing outside of Japan? Let us know in our comments below!

Last edited by Rukiafan on June 14th 2015, 8:04 pm; edited 3 times in total

E3: Earthbound Beginnings Is Now Live On The Wii U eShop! 19654

E3: Earthbound Beginnings Is Now Live On The Wii U eShop! 87457210

E3: Earthbound Beginnings Is Now Live On The Wii U eShop! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

SKTTR
Waaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! I went to the eShop to get it, but it's not there!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!
Please no US only thing, pls pls pls!!!!!
KeAfan7
@SKTTR I'm updating the article! The game releases tomorrow morning in Europe and Australia. It's already available in NA. Wink
KeAfan7
@SKTTR article updated. Wink
Anonymous
This is such wonderful news! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
Why is this not called EarthBound Zero? Bored/What the...?
KeAfan7
GamerZack87 wrote:Why is this not called EarthBound Zero? Bored/What the...?
I have no clue. scratch
RyanNerdyGamer
@Rukiafan I thought the name would have been EarthBound Zero in English, and Mother 3 would have been called EarthBound 2: Lost in New Pork. Razz
KokorOtaku
No 3DS eShop release?
bro2dragons
And we're already hard at work on a review! Smile

@passioNATE Wii U only at the moment, which is a little surprising, but it's probably too early to rule out a 3DS release.
Staroceancrazy
Awesome! Very Happy
Gekkouga-Senpai
The graphics are kinda dull, but its still fun! Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
I don't know which one to pick first: EarthBound or this.
FM_Alchemist
Earthbound is the better game, but the stories are connected so you might want to get Beginnings first.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)