WiiWareWave Update: V.6.8. Empty WiiWareWave Update: V.6.8.

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Splashing Up An Update!

Banned

Today we've finished our latest site update! It wasn't too substantial so we didn't have to go into construction mode, but there are a few notable tweaks and additions to our website since the last update! First of all we've added a new banhammer emoticon for staff only "shown above" please don't use it if you're not a staff member banning a troublesome member. @GamerZack87 also cooked up a few Pokémon themed emoticons as well!

Another new feature is Facebook Comment and Twitter Tweet buttons with counters that allow for easy sharing to social media in all forum threads "not in blogs". Finally we have added a new widget on our Home page that links members to our daily online newspaper and shows the top headlines for the latest issue!

We hope that you enjoy our latest update! Let us know what you think in our comments below!

Comments

bro2dragons
Nice improvements @Rukiafan! The newspaper especially is a pretty neat tool. Makes it easy to catch up on anything I missed in a day when work gets too hectic. Smile

Edit: Oh, and I'll try not to use the banhammer too liberally... but you better watch your back. Wink Laughing
SuperVash
Nice update! victory
Clαππαd
Nice work boss. Smile
GeekyGamerZack
Excellent work, @Rukiafan! I'm jumping for joy! Bulbasaur
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum