View previous topicView next topic
Admin
View user profile
System Update Incoming?

The 3DS and Wii U eshops will be down for maintenance on June 1st so many people are naturally hoping for some sort of system update for the Wii U and unsurprisingly rumors have already begun to emerge! Possibly the most noteworthy is from Ace2Dee2 from Neogaf who posted the image above stating that a new system update for the Wii U will add new features including a Wii U theme shop on June 1st!

The thread was quickly closed, but we did manage to save the image he posted beforehand. What do you guys and gals think? Let us know in our comments below!

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

It would make sense too since Nintendo usually does major updates around major releases and they're treating Splatoon as such... But the one that makes me even more curios is Mario Makers System update, since that releases around the time Nintendos DeNA partnership kicks off... Hmmm
Update Incoming! I just got a system update that tried to download, but failed! Wink
I hope this IS a good update, I'll be dissapointed if it's JUST themes
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum