View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
View user profile

So Square Enix and Konami Are Going Mobile...

on May 14th 2015, 12:49 pm
Both Konami and Square Enix have announced this week that they're leaving console gaming and going all-mobile...is anyone else seriously saddened by this news? Neutral

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Re: So Square Enix and Konami Are Going Mobile...

on May 14th 2015, 7:10 pm
That's horrible, especially since SE has no VC games or any plans to release any of the DQ remakes in the west... And Konami needs to release TG16 in the west... Our only hope is if when Nintendo does their mobile thing, they allow any purchased mobile (once home console) game you own to be played with buttons on 3DS/WiiU

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

on May 14th 2015, 7:38 pm
Instead of Nintendoomed it seems like video games are doomed in general. Crying or Very sad

on May 14th 2015, 8:05 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Kushina yeah and sadly Nintendo seems to be the only one doing it right, yet being the ones to take the most sass

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!
Admin
View user profile

on May 15th 2015, 4:54 pm
....now Namco Bandai is claiming that they'll be shifting focus to mobile development by the beginning of 2020...FACEPALM!

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on May 15th 2015, 4:57 pm

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"
-- Talya Tailwind, Flight of Indigo

on May 15th 2015, 7:41 pm
Burn all mobile devices with a Charizard's Flamethrower! Mobile games are a menace to society.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on May 16th 2015, 7:53 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Seriously Nintendo buy the IPs of Capcom, Konami, Namco, and SEGA so that their greatness can actually live on properly and not just as a marketing business... Sonic Dash does not = Sonic... Heck Sonic 06 is more of a game

on May 16th 2015, 11:29 pm
Ai ai ai how the mighty have fallen. Tis such a shame.