Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

The welcome back,and I'll be gone for a while thread

+9
Akatsuki
Megatron2000
Yusei Fudo
Jnes5
KeAfan7
ShounenMania
KingreX32
Amufungal
Cloud_Strife
13 posters
Go down
Cloud_Strife
Cloud_Strife
Modcop

welcome back - The welcome back,and I'll be gone for a while thread Empty The welcome back,and I'll be gone for a while thread

July 2nd 2011, 6:39 pm
Sorry I was so busy the last few weeks with tough exams and all..........but I'm finally back!

Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

welcome back - The welcome back,and I'll be gone for a while thread Empty Re: The welcome back,and I'll be gone for a while thread

July 17th 2011, 7:16 pm
welcome back,I was on a vacation for over a month,sorry for not telling you beforehand Neutral

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

welcome back - The welcome back,and I'll be gone for a while thread Empty Re: The welcome back,and I'll be gone for a while thread

July 18th 2011, 6:38 am
Im having issues with my new Laptop. (its old and second hand) I back to posting from my Wii. I may be gone for a while.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

welcome back - The welcome back,and I'll be gone for a while thread Captaincanucksigcopy
ShounenMania
ShounenMania
Super Coinage!

July 18th 2011, 11:22 am
Later man,I hope you are able to come back soon Wink

KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

August 18th 2011, 3:39 pm
Hey guys Sorry i havent been very active on here the last few weeks. Ive been busy looking for a place to live. And collage and stuff.

welcome back - The welcome back,and I'll be gone for a while thread Captaincanucksigcopy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

August 18th 2011, 11:31 pm
No problem by the way my wii browser is working horribly because I had to downgrade to only a helf a meg connection so I hate to say it,but I cannot review games anymore,or at the very least will post at most 1 review a month Neutral
I updated my Starfox 64 review and made it awesome only to lose it because my connection timed out Sad
I'll never get those 6 hours back pale
So in terms of reviewing games myself I have to say goodbye for the most part,I'll try from time to time but if it times out I probably'll wait a week or so to try again Neutral
I'll be relying on you my fellow staff members to keep reviewing games,but make sure to spread them out evenly so we don't get a drought with no reviews Wink

edit: haha my on topic post totally got lost in that off topic rant xD

welcome back - The welcome back,and I'll be gone for a while thread 19654

welcome back - The welcome back,and I'll be gone for a while thread 87457210

welcome back - The welcome back,and I'll be gone for a while thread Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

August 18th 2011, 11:37 pm
Oops I'll still post on the forums regularly just no regular reviews Wink

Jnes5
Jnes5

August 21st 2011, 9:14 pm
Hello people of the Wiiware wave forums !

Im posting on this topic because I have something to announce right now.

You see, Im going back to college and I want to work hard on my studies, so as for my part time hobby in this forum, I want to address something related to that:

1. I won't stop making reviews, those won't affect on my works and my reviews whatsoever, so don't worry about that. Wink

2. I may be posting a few news this time, but then again, I only post news that I think they are important to me. silent

3. And finally, the big one, I won't be working as a moderator anymore, since most of my time is going to be me in college and I can barely get 5 minutes into the computer... Neutral but then again, this might change however depending on how it goes, but until that happens, I won't be around on the forums a lot as I used to back then...

Ok so, that's my announcement, I hope you all have a great day ! Smile

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Yusei Fudo
Yusei Fudo

August 22nd 2011, 2:10 pm
It looks like almost every member left Sad
I hope they return soon Neutral

welcome back - The welcome back,and I'll be gone for a while thread Guildbanner
Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!

August 22nd 2011, 9:57 pm
Soooo sorry my life's been so hectic after graduating high school and now starting college that I haven't been able to log in much Sad
I'll try to post a bunch this weekend though Wink

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
Cloud_Strife
Cloud_Strife
Modcop

August 23rd 2011, 9:06 pm
Sorry guys I've been gone for nearly 2 months Surprised
I'm back now though.......but I'm still too busy to review much.....but I will post some news and start actively moderating the forums if necessary Wink

August 24th 2011, 9:08 pm
I've been busy for a week and a half but now I'm ready for more robot smashing posts |D
of course I'm kidding about the robot smashing Very Happy

I'm enjoying my new job in Tokyo! Megatron Happy

A photo I took of Nintendo HQ when I visited Kyoto! Megatron Excited/Sho
welcome back - The welcome back,and I'll be gone for a while thread 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

September 19th 2011, 12:13 pm
I'm going on a camping trip for a few days so I won't be logging on for a while,but I will come back victory

welcome back - The welcome back,and I'll be gone for a while thread Pbucket

Otaku
Otaku
Super Coinage!

September 19th 2011, 2:30 pm
Come back soon Akatsuke Wink

Akatsuki
Akatsuki

September 24th 2011, 4:01 pm
I'm back and just in time for the podcast I hope Very Happy

Megatron2000
Megatron2000

September 24th 2011, 4:42 pm
Welcome back Akatsuke |D
I don't know if there will be one since it is over an hour past schedule D|

welcome back - The welcome back,and I'll be gone for a while thread 53c5df15-b149-4f0c-b2bb-1fd33703fe9f_zps243b0592
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

September 29th 2011, 8:00 pm
Sorry i havent been here in a long time guys. I moved to a new place and there is no internet to connect my Wii too. So im not gonna be online indefinatly. It sucks it really does. And it does help that the web browsers on the computers suck ass also.
Again Sorry guys.

XenobladeYuki
XenobladeYuki

September 29th 2011, 8:04 pm
Don't sweat it Smile

Admin

January 26th 2012, 10:49 pm
Sorry for disappearing suddenly without warning chaps. =(
I will try to visit more often. =)
ShounenMania
ShounenMania
Super Coinage!

February 9th 2012, 12:12 am
Sorry I lost my internet service for a good long while, but now I'm back and ready for some action. Super Saiyen

KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

March 17th 2012, 10:35 am
Hey guys. Sory I havent been on the forums for a few days. Even Worst sorry I wasnt here for he One year anniversary.

I Next week I fully intend to make up for that. Im gonna be posting 4 Awesome news Articles, Written myself on topics I think You guys my be intrested in. Stay Tunesd.

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 17th 2012, 10:49 am
Don't sweat it. Wink
Well it looks like our site's activity is on a downward spiral once again. Sad

Marth
Marth

March 17th 2012, 4:45 pm
Maybe it would help if you threw another one of those advertising campaigns or contests or something? Surprised

Also, sorry for the lack of my own activity lately, but I'm much less busy now.

March 17th 2012, 5:33 pm
Welcome back Yoshi |D

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)