Admin
View user profile
I created this topics to answer any questions you have about me or to just have a conversation Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on July 25th 2014, 11:57 amReanfan
I just registered. Wink
on July 25th 2014, 10:24 pmNINTENBRO
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thanks so much, Rukiafan. Your such a great person and a loyal friend!

I guess Sneaker just logged in to claim that European download code from the coin shop, as I haven't seen him post anything in a longtime. Where are you Sneaker, we could really use your support around here. You were such a proficient administrator, and I'm sure that Rukiafan misses your professional support dearly.
on July 28th 2014, 11:26 amNINTENBRO
Rukiafan, I just sent you a revised version of that gameplay concept that I just sent to you recently. By the way, the title of the PM is actually the title of the RPG as well. Very Happy
on August 2nd 2014, 7:13 pmSteven9wii
question on the coin shop.
will there be a way to see your "purchased" items?
i'd hate to "buy" the same item twice.
on August 2nd 2014, 7:46 pmReanfan
@Steven9wii wrote:question on the coin shop.
will there be a way to see your "purchased" items?
i'd hate to "buy" the same item twice.
No worries a staff member has to manually send the code so there's no risk of being double-charged. Wink
on August 2nd 2014, 7:48 pmReanfan
We keep a record of purchases so you won't have to worry about accidentally purchasing the same item twice either. Wink
on August 2nd 2014, 9:53 pmSteven9wii
good! . oh my blog suddenly disappeared on me. i cannot find personal blogs even though i favorited it. it just says "No post mode specified"
on August 15th 2014, 10:27 amReanfan
Why does site activity drop down to nothing at times?! It's really perplexing to say the least. Neutral
on August 15th 2014, 11:55 amGeekyGamerZack
I know what you mean. I visit WiiWareWave every day, and more often than not I'm the only one online. Neutral
on August 15th 2014, 11:59 amReanfan
You're the only person that I constantly see online. I often hide in the shadows watching over the site. Razz
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum