Admin
View user profile
I created this topics to answer any questions you have about me or to just have a conversation Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on June 27th 2014, 2:45 pmGeekyGamerZack
Surprised Very Happy
on June 28th 2014, 8:50 pmNINTENBRO
Congratulations Rukiafan! I wish you nothing but success with your first videogame, my friend. I'm actually very interested in learning Unity development myself, but I know nothing about coding. Maybe you could help me with that, when you have some time.
on June 28th 2014, 9:03 pmGeekyGamerZack
@NINTENBRO Might I suggest GameMaker Studio? It allows anybody to produce a high-quality video game without the need for coding. I'm actually thinking about using it to do a reboot of the first game I ever made on my own back in high school. Wink
on June 28th 2014, 9:10 pmNINTENBRO
^ Seeing as that's licensed software, would I actually be able to publish my finished product?
on June 28th 2014, 9:16 pmNINTENBRO
Rukiafan, I was just searching for your Minish Cap review, and it's nowhere to be found! Surprised
on June 28th 2014, 9:22 pmGeekyGamerZack
@NINTENBRO82 wrote:^ Seeing as that's licensed software, would I actually be able to publish my finished product?
From what I remember, you may do whatever you like with the games you make, including publishing them to freely distribute or even sell. The full version even lets you create games for non-PC-based platforms.
on July 24th 2014, 11:19 pmNINTENBRO
@Rukiafan, I just sent you a PM regarding a Forumotion website that I just created for DuskBeforeDeath [DBD] clan recruitment.
on July 25th 2014, 10:43 amGuest
SunDown wrote:@Rukiafan, I just sent you a PM regarding a Forumotion website that I just created for DuskBeforeDeath [DBD] clan recruitment.
Are you hosting a Mario Kart 8 tournament in your clan?
If you are count me in as a member of your clan! I love you
on July 25th 2014, 10:45 amGuest
Oh! Could you please post a link to your website or send me a link in a pm? I love you
on July 25th 2014, 11:41 amNINTENBRO
I just sent you and MechaFreiza an invitation to the website. Please only register. I need to format and customize the website, before any topics can be created.
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum