Admin
View user profile
I created this topics to answer any questions you have about me or to just have a conversation Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on July 18th 2011, 12:57 pmsilksofsweden
haha but you could sweden for sure
on September 20th 2011, 9:08 pmReanfan
I'm just posting to let everyone here who is a tech savvy know that WiiWareWave has used up 5,000 gigabytes of bandwidth since may king
on October 24th 2012, 8:30 pmGeekyGamerZack
Wow, that must be some bill you have there, Rukiafan! Laughing

By the way, I was wondering if you'd like me to loosely base one of the main characters of my project on you. I kinda figure you'd want him to be the Electrokinetic. Wink
on October 24th 2012, 8:34 pmNINTENBRO
I don't believe Rukiafan has to pay for that GamerZack.
on October 24th 2012, 8:49 pmReanfan
Nope it cost me nothing! BTW we have used 49.2 TB bandwidth since the beginning of this year. Wink
on October 25th 2012, 1:22 amGeekyGamerZack
@Nintenbro: Bazinga!
on May 9th 2013, 12:19 pmReanfan
I got to meet Bindi Irwin the daughter of the famous crocodile hunter when she visited the Phoenix Zoo last year, that was an awesome experience. Wink

I also enjoyed the 14" of snow that we got in A.J. this past winter, three big snowstorms in one year is a rare thing in the Arizona deserts. Very Happy
on May 9th 2013, 3:05 pmGeekyGamerZack
I saw Bindi once, when I went to Australia Zoo in Beerwah QLD.
on May 10th 2014, 11:52 amReanfan
Sorry guys my internet was down for a few days. I'll try to post some news stories and reviews this weekend! Wink
on June 27th 2014, 11:52 amReanfan
I'm an official Unity developer now! Surprised I'm currently testing my development skills with an RPG called Star Blade Warrior it's not playable by a long shot yet, but most of the basic coding is complete! Next up is linking the events and adding a real-time battle system. The game is inspired by Rogue Galaxy and Star Ocean and will have a unique Star Blast system where you'll fill up a meter during battle by racking up insane combo counts and once full you can use a Star Blast power to decimate your enemies! I'll let you know more as development continues, but for now I'm taking things slow since I only have one partner and am busy running WiiWareWave as you probably already know! The game probably won't be finished until 2017 at the earliest and will be a limited exclusive to Mobile, but if successful I'll probably release it on the Wii U eshop by 2019. Wink
Sponsored content
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum