Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Nintendo's Answer To CoD The Splatoon Discussion

+16
Tech101
DigiDestined
Marioman18
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Ragnarok
Staroceancrazy
Clαππαd
bro2dragons
Tsubasa
ShounenMania
KingreX32
KokorOtaku
RyanNerdyGamer
Gekkouga-Senpai
KeAfan7
Grumblevolcano
20 posters
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Nintendo's Answer To CoD The Splatoon Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintendo's Answer To CoD The Splatoon Discussion

May 23rd 2015, 10:40 pm
Splatuna wrote:The online servers were flawless after the first hour so I got some good matches in. My team even obliterated @Rukiafan's team several times in a row. Happy
Wow! You were the Splatuna that was creaming my team?! What a small world. Wink

Nintendo's Answer To CoD The Splatoon Discussion - Page 2 19654

Nintendo's Answer To CoD The Splatoon Discussion - Page 2 87457210

Nintendo's Answer To CoD The Splatoon Discussion - Page 2 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
bro2dragons
bro2dragons
Admin

Nintendo's Answer To CoD The Splatoon Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Nintendo's Answer To CoD The Splatoon Discussion

May 24th 2015, 7:48 am
I think it's a good thing. Nintendo, I think, was intentionally testing just how much the current servers could handle to beef them up properly in time for the real deal. These demo sessions are also probably the highest volume of traffic this game will ever experience. Because it's free and has no negative (or positive Wink )reviews, people have no reason not to give it a shot. A number of people of course couldn't do it because of other obligations at the time, but I'd wager the vast majority of people interested in the game were online to try it out during these demo periods... especially this last one.

There won't normally be quite this many players at a given time, so I think by the time we're actually paying for the product, things should be running pretty smooth. And it could have been even worse than it was. Once in a match, I never felt any real lag and was never in danger of being disconnected. Getting in wasn't easy, but once it, things ran pretty strong, and that's important.
Tech101
Tech101

June 13th 2015, 2:28 pm
Odd no one is talking about this game and it's been out now for over 2 weeks. I'll say this, I can't stop playing this game. Best Nintendo game for me in a long time. I haven't been this addicted to an online shooter since Goldeneye!! I can't wait to see what else Nintendo has in store for the remaining updates!
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

June 13th 2015, 3:25 pm
This game never really caught my intrest

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Nintendo's Answer To CoD The Splatoon Discussion - Page 2 Captaincanucksigcopy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

July 3rd 2015, 4:37 pm
Where are all of the kids and squids on our forums?! Sad

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 3rd 2015, 4:41 pm
@Tech101 I'm definitely interested in the game, but between Super Mario Maker, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem I won't be getting this game anytime soon, though I do plan on getting it along with Super Smash Bros, and Hyrule Warriors at some point. Wink

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 4th 2015, 9:43 pm
Wow! Does nobody on our website play Splatoon?! Surprised

Splatuna
Splatuna

August 4th 2015, 9:49 pm
Tech101 wrote:Odd no one is talking about this game and it's been out now for over 2 weeks. I'll say this, I can't stop playing this game. Best Nintendo game for me in a long time. I haven't been this addicted to an online shooter since Goldeneye!! I can't wait to see what else Nintendo has in store for the remaining updates!
@Tech101 I'm also dumbfounded with the apathy towards Splatoon on this website. Why is there no review of the game? And where are the Splatoon players on this website? Surely there must be a few? Nintendo's Answer To CoD The Splatoon Discussion - Page 2 1625187496

ToughGamer

August 4th 2015, 11:42 pm
Splatuna wrote:
Tech101 wrote:Odd no one is talking about this game and it's been out now for over 2 weeks. I'll say this, I can't stop playing this game. Best Nintendo game for me in a long time. I haven't been this addicted to an online shooter since Goldeneye!! I can't wait to see what else Nintendo has in store for the remaining updates!
@Tech101 I'm also dumbfounded with the apathy towards Splatoon on this website. Why is there no review of the game? And where are the Splatoon players on this website? Surely there must be a few? Nintendo's Answer To CoD The Splatoon Discussion - Page 2 1625187496
Agreed. It's rather strange.

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
Splatuna
Splatuna

May 13th 2016, 11:56 am
Why is this game not popular here? It's the reason why I haven't been active on these forums, well that and the lack of a Super Mario Maker discussion. Does anyone here even care about Spatoon? Surprised

Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

July 2nd 2016, 12:28 am
The next splatfest is gonna be the last one. Sad

Nintendo's Answer To CoD The Splatoon Discussion - Page 2 Star_o10
Aussiegamer
Aussiegamer

July 6th 2016, 12:04 pm
Staroceancrazy wrote:The next splatfest is gonna be the last one. Sad
D-:
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

July 9th 2016, 8:40 pm
Aussiegamer wrote:
Staroceancrazy wrote:The next splatfest is gonna be the last one. Sad
D-:
Indeed. Sad

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

July 13th 2018, 11:11 pm
So...are the servers still active for this game, or am I basically only getting it for Octo Valley and the amiibo challenges?

btw, Callie is best Squid Sister! Happy
Warlock in love
Warlock in love

July 15th 2018, 5:37 pm
@GeekyGamerZack This and Mario Kart 8 are basically ghost servers at this point, but at least you can find friends to play Mario Kart 8 with assuming you didn't delete your friends list once Miiverse was shutdown. You can't add anyone new to your list anymore so you should bear that in mind.

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 22nd 2018, 2:28 am
Fair enough. Thanks for the info. Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

November 13th 2018, 4:44 pm
Does anyone still have Splatoon on their Wii U? I'm eager to play some private rounds with you. Happy

Oh yeah, and I discovered an alternative way to add friends without using Miiverse. It's pretty much the same as adding 3DS friends, and I have successfully added a bunch of WiiWareWavers to my Wii U Friend List using this method. victory
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

November 14th 2018, 11:08 am
Stop this at once or you'll be reported to the authorities. ~ Reanfan: (Co-owner of WiiWareWave) ~

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)