View previous topicView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8689
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com
________________________________________________________________________________
Amping Things Up!

Nintendo of America's website has has confirmed in their upcoming Wii U titles listings that Metal Marines (SNES) and Megaman And Bass (GBA) are going to launch on the Wii U eshop tomorrow! Both titles will be priced at $7.99!

Are you looking forward to either of these two titles? Let us know in our comments below!

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

I might download Metal Marines, but I'll definitely download Megaman And Bass tomorrow! Very Happy
I know next to nothing about Metal Marines and Mega Man & Bass is one of the few games in the series I've never played. I'll definitely give that one a shot, but I'll need to look up some more about Metal Marines. Anyone know if it has a sufficient tutorial? I love strategy games, but I don't enjoy trying to figure them out.
WiiWareWave was the only website that reported this news before the weekly press release! Good find @Rukiafan.
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum