View previous topicView next topic
Admin
Male Posts : 8689
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

News: Fire Emblem If Will Support Amiibo

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
A T Rating Is Also Likely!

Nintendo has updated Fire Emblem If's box art on their website and it now appears that the game will have some sort of Amiibo support, but as of right now we have no clue what will happen if you scan supported Amiibo, however we imagine that Marth, Chrom, and Lucina will be supported in some way!

Another interesting tidbit we learned is that the game has received a CERO C rating which means that Fire Emblem If could receive either a T or an M rating from the ESRB!

What kind of Amiibo support do you hope the game will possess? Let us know in our comments below!

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

on April 30th 2015, 11:32 ambro2dragons
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Rukiafan wrote: we imagine that Marth, Chrom, and Lucina will be supported in some way!

If they made a Chrom amiibo, I guarantee it would be even harder to get than the rest of the Fire Emblem amiibo...
Yeah, Chrom has been confirmed for Japan, but as of yet there's no confirmation of his Amiibo being released in the west. Neutral
My Wallet is crying right now. Sad
on April 30th 2015, 11:42 ambro2dragons
Rukiafan wrote:Yeah, Chrom has been confirmed for Japan, but as of yet there's no confirmation of his Amiibo being released in the west. Neutral

WHOA. How did I miss that announcement?!

Crying or Very sad This is yet another amiibo I'll never be able to get in my collection. Crying or Very sad
@bro2dragons wrote:
Rukiafan wrote:Yeah, Chrom has been confirmed for Japan, but as of yet there's no confirmation of his Amiibo being released in the west. Neutral

Crying or Very sad This is yet another amiibo I'll never be able to get in my collection. Crying or Very sad
Chrom wasn't formally announced, but his Amiibo data exists in Code Name S.T.E.A.M.
on April 30th 2015, 12:00 pmbro2dragons
@Nell TU wrote:
@bro2dragons wrote:

Chrom wasn't formally announced, but his Amiibo data exists in Code Name S.T.E.A.M.

Ah. Well, I'd love to see it happen, and maybe, just maybe, on a scale that's actually obtainable.
on May 1st 2015, 11:30 amGuest
I love Fire Emblem! I love you
Rukiafan wrote:however we imagine that Marth, Chrom, and Lucina will be supported in some way!
Wait...what about Ike and Robin? :/

Also, what exactly does the "If" in the games' titles mean, exactly?
GamerZack87 wrote:
Rukiafan wrote:however we imagine that Marth, Chrom, and Lucina will be supported in some way!
Wait...what about Ike and Robin? :/

Also, what exactly does the "If" in the games' titles mean, exactly?
It stands for "What If" as in your actions will affect the outcome of the game's story. Wink
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum