Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Fun With Blox!

Review: BreezeBlox (Wii U eshop) Wiiu_s21

BreezeBlox is a puzzler developed and published by Pugsley Games and is somewhat similar to Two Tribes' title Rush which is a very good thing as we thoroughly enjoyed that game, but how does this game compare to Rush? Keep reading to find out!

The gameplay is simple, but can be extremely difficult especially during later stages. You must basically get your block from the starting point to the finish point in the proper position without going over the edge of the stage! This gameplay formula is extremely similar to Two Tribes' puzzler Rush however the mechanics are a bit different. The game has a ton of stages that'll take a quite a few hours to beat. There are several different hazards such as blocks that drop after being travelled across and many others that really add to the gameplay formula adding to the game's challenge!

The controls are silky smooth and the Off-TV-Play works flawlessly!

Review: BreezeBlox (Wii U eshop) Wiiu_s23

The graphics of BreezeBlox are simple yet effective with little to no slowdown. The game won't impress you visually, but it still looks nice! The music on the other hand is incredibly repetitive which is quite disappointing, but isn't a serious issue.

Bottom-Line:

With solid gameplay, plenty of content, flawless controls, and simple yet solid visuals BreezeBlox is a game that can bring hours of fun to any fan of the puzzle genre, but the repetitive soundtrack does drag the game down a peg or two, but overall we definitely recommend this title!

Score: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ 7.5/10

Review: BreezeBlox (Wii U eshop) 19654

Review: BreezeBlox (Wii U eshop) 87457210

Review: BreezeBlox (Wii U eshop) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

bro2dragons
April 30th 2015, 10:31 ambro2dragons
More like EDGE, than RUSH, I think, if you've played both. This game is really pretty good, though. It's also similar to free online Flash game Bloxorz, so you can always check that out if you want a demo of sorts before buying.

http://www.miniclip.com/games/bloxorz/en/#t-c-f-C

Oh, and good review! I think the game launched at the wrong price, but cheaper, like it is now, I recommend it, too. Smile
Nell TU
April 30th 2015, 11:39 amNell TU
Another game that'll probably never release in Germany. Sad
Anonymous
May 1st 2015, 11:31 amGuest
Beautiful review @Rukiafan! I love you
KeAfan7
May 3rd 2015, 2:06 pmKeAfan7
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I really appreciate it. Wink
Himawari Chan
May 5th 2015, 2:24 pmHimawari Chan
I didn't like this game, it was boring imo.
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
February 20th 2016, 5:14 pmRena Ryuugu Fanboy
Awesome review @Ichigofan!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)