Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Play as any one of your favorite Nintendo characters and brawl against the cpu or friends to see which character is the best!

Gameplay

SSBB has many characters,modes and,features here are some highlights

Characters
Brawl features well over 30 nintendo franchise characters from different series including mario,zelda,starfox,kirby,and even pokemon as well as a few surprises!
Get help from non playable characters such as mr resetti and pokemon from items and the powerful battle medals!
Make your character stronger by equipping him/her with stickers!

Modes
Subspace Emissary
Is a stand alone platforming game within Brawl where you can unlock characters and stages,as well as find stickers,and new character medals to use in the other modes!

Wi-fi mode
Play against your friends online in this fierce battle competition even if your friends are far away!
Standard gameplay
Super Smash Bros. Brawl differs from standard fighting games due to the hectic item system,and the fact that the objective is to knock your opponents off of the stage instead of killing thier characters.

Review: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii Retail) Super_Smash_Bros_Brawl

Graphics and sound

The graphics in Brawl are absolutely breathtaking!
The stages range from cute and colorful to realistic and dramatic,and the character models are gorgeous and detailed!
The sound effects are varied but some such as explosions and special attacks are just awesome sounding!
The music tracks in this game are new remixes of the classic nintendo and sega games,and are beautifully orchestrated!

Bottom line-With hectic gameplay,awesome graphics and music,as well as tons of characters,and modes you've got yourself a fighting game that stands as one of the most unique games in the genre and is definitely worth checking out!

Score ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 10/10

10- Perfect This game is nearly perfect, and has little if any flaws, and is a blast to play!

Last edited by Ichigofan on April 28th 2016, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Review: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii Retail) 19654

Review: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii Retail) 87457210

Review: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii Retail) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Sneaker
I have always found this serie overrated. But I liked the Subspace Emissary (mostly thanks to the brilliant cutscenes).
Megatron2000
July 1st 2011, 3:49 pmMegatron2000
Another nicely written review rukiafan!
KingreX32
July 1st 2011, 3:58 pmKingreX32
bought this game used for 30 bucks traded it in a few months ago and got 45 dollars for it. I suck at fighting games
ShounenMania
July 5th 2011, 2:48 pmShounenMania
Awesome review for an equally awesome game Exclamation
Megatron2000
July 6th 2011, 3:00 pmMegatron2000
DBZmania wrote:Awesome review for an equally awesome game Exclamation
Agreed Cool
captainamerica
July 6th 2011, 9:10 pmcaptainamerica
Keep up your hard work and great reviews Rukiafan Exclamation
Navi
I'm not really a fan of the series to tell you the truth,but still your review was great Wink
Ganondorfthewicked
July 6th 2011, 11:06 pmGanondorfthewicked
I love this game,too bad my wii won't run the disk anymore Neutral
KIBAxHINATA
July 22nd 2011, 12:41 pmKIBAxHINATA
This game is overrated in my honest opinion,it's not bad but there's plenty of better fighting games out there
Jnes5
I thought that this game is awesome, and it was too different from melee...

This review was short, but it goes straight to the point, and that's what really matters ! Wink
Amufungal
July 22nd 2011, 1:55 pmAmufungal
Nice review rukiafan Smile
Bashful1996
July 22nd 2011, 3:21 pmBashful1996
I do not like fighting game,but your review is very good Very Happy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)