Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!
Here at WiiWareWave, we're not afraid to explore the opinions of others relating to what's going on in the world of Nintendo. One such issue we face as Nintendo fans is the repeated shortages of popular items such as the GameCube Controller Adapter for Wii U and the ever-collectable amiibo range. To that end, we went out and found random individuals to interview relating to this topic.

#1: What's your opinion of amiibo?

Popular moustachioed hero: Oh, amiibo is-a wonderful!

Toad: They're these cool little toys which look like all these different characters.

Toad (not the same one, a different one): But the best part is that you can use them in games!

Reigning tyrant of a sizeable kingdom: I use my amiibo to totally SMASH that stupid plumber every time! I call him Li'l [NAME REMOVED]. He's like my personal minion who always does as he's told and never answers back. Plus, he reminds me of myself, heh.

Reigning monarch of a sizeable kingdom: You really grow attached to your amiibo. I would shudder to think of what might happen if I ever lost him. Oh, Ma-

Popular moustachioed hero: Mine are all Lv. 50! My brother has a LOT of-a catching up to do!

Less-popular moustachioed hero: Mine are-a Lv. 25. But, slow and-a steady wins-a the race.

#2: Have you been able to find all the amiibo you want?

Garlic-scented anti-hero: Ah, a very big question, eh?

Toad (different to the first two): Are you kidding?! I don't think there's a Toad in the kingdom who has every single amiibo! I consider myself lucky to have found the handful I own, even if it IS only 374 of them.

Island-dwelling primate in a tie: Okay! WooHOO-hoo! Matter of Opinion: Product Shortage Hype 631737971

Less-popular moustachioed hero: I have two amiibo. That's all I need to be happy.

Popular moustachioed hero: I HAVE ALL THE amiibo! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! (throws amiibo into the air, which slowly rain down)

Toad (another different one...I'm seriously losing count): But my prized possession is this Wii Fit Trainer, which cost me 50 big ones on Wway.co.mk.

Toad (okay, let's just say that every Toad in this interview's unique): The fact that people are low enough to buy up all the most popular characters and then charge World 8-4 for them on Wway is a joke! No way I want to support those people!

Garlic-scented anti-hero: Well, the act of reselling amiibo in this fashion is pretty low, like, "bottom-of-the-DK-barrel" low...

Pirate captain who noone in this age remembers: People automatically accuse ME, not to mention my entire B- [NAME REMOVED] -g, of supporting these resellers! But let me tell you, the B- [NAME REMOVED] -ugar gang does NOT support that garlic-breathing, flatulent-

Garlic-scented anti-hero: ...but I still like to do a few "resales" on Wway.co.mk, a division of WarioWare, Inc., to fund my business. Don't tell anyone I said that, though. (winks)

Toad (another...well, actually, that's the second one again): I'll admit that I was tempted to buy a rare Toad amiibo on Wway, but then I realised that 100 Coins is just too much for something which only costs 10 at retail. Shameful, Wway. How could you condone these resellers' actions?

Less-popular moustachioed hero: I may only have-a two amiibo, and they may be a relatively low-a level, but I am lucky to have them both. Still, congratulations to my-a younger brother, Lu- [NAME REMOVED] -gi, for his dedication to collecting all-a the amiibo. He deserves a chance to excel at-a something. victory

#3: Lastly, is there anything you'd like to say about how you'd fix the shortage and resale problems?

Toad (okay, this one's an ACTUAL toad, with green skin and a stylish cap): Uh...can you tell me how to get back to Cornerian airspace? I think I took a wrong turn when that orange spacecraft nearly crashed into my Arw-

So there you have it. These are the opinions of just a handful of interviewees on the street, but what's your opinion? Be sure to share your thoughts in our comments section below. So until next time, have fun with your amiibo!  Oh, and...uh...could anybody trade me their Nintendo Network IDs? I'd like to play online sometime. Mine is Ga- [USERNAME REMOVED] -k87. See you online!

This interview has been brought to you by Wway, the Mushroom World's online source for everything, from amiibo to Toad Force V action figures, and even officially-licensed products from WarioWare, Inc.! Wway, we have stuff!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
March 15th 2015, 10:23 pmKeAfan7
I laughed out loud when I read this! It's an awesome piece of fanfare! lol!
Tsubasa
March 16th 2015, 2:38 pmTsubasa
What is this? Prinny
RyanNerdyGamer
March 16th 2015, 3:02 pmRyanNerdyGamer
It's a lighthearted take on one of the most serious issues we face as Nintendo fans. It's also lol-inducingly funny, apparently. Very Happy
Ms_Kinomoto
March 16th 2015, 6:20 pmMs_Kinomoto
Um...such silliness! Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)