Go down

Your amiibo Collection

on March 15th 2015, 4:25 pm
So which amiibo does each member have in their collection? Mine's small, but I'm lucky to have managed to at least get these few:

Mario - Super Smash Bros. Series (nicknamed "Jumpman")
Link - Super Smash Bros. Series (nicknamed "Ravio")
Kirby - Super Smash Bros. Series (nicknamed "Pinky")
Pikachu - Super Smash Bros. Series (nicknamed "Redachu")

Last edited by GamerZack87 on March 26th 2015, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

Re: Your amiibo Collection

on March 26th 2015, 10:34 am
Here's my collection so far!

Kirby ~ Defective with three eyes "unopened".
Toon Link.
Marth ~ Unopened.
Shulk ~ Unopened.
Rosalina and Luma ~ Mint Used.

I don't even own Smash, but when I found Shulk and Marth in new condition and still at $12.99 I couldn't pass them up and Rosalina and Luma for $7.99 in Mint used condition was a no-brainer. Wink

on March 26th 2015, 9:26 pm
I can add the following amiibo to my collection:

Mario - Super Mario Series
Luigi - Super Mario Series
Peach - Super Mario Series
Yoshi - Super Mario Series
Toad - Super Mario Series
Bowser - Super Mario Series

And I'd also like to collect:

Donkey Kong - Super Mario Series
Wario - Super Mario Series

These amiibo would be mainly for use in Mario Party 10, though I'd also use them in some other titles. victory

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on March 27th 2015, 8:59 am
I want to get both Wario's as well as ROB and Robot at some point when released

on March 27th 2015, 1:58 pm
passioNATE wrote:I want to get both Wario's as well as ROB and Robot at some point when released
Robot? Is your tablet's auto-correct messing with you again, @passioNATE? Wink

on March 27th 2015, 7:58 pm
@Zack nope I want both the American version of ROB and the Japanese version (named Robot)

on March 27th 2015, 8:32 pm
passioNATE wrote:@Zack nope I want both the American version of ROB and the Japanese version (named Robot)
Ah, gotcha.

on April 8th 2015, 11:25 am
I have Yarn Yoshi (Light Blue) and Splatoon Triple Pack pre-ordered. Wink

on April 8th 2015, 12:43 pm
Kushina has Shulk Surprised and apparently Mario is rare in Japan

View user profile

on April 9th 2015, 6:52 pm
I got Link back in December as a christmas present and also got Captain Falcon yesterday as a present for just being the one I am. Smile
Coincidentally, I also used up my Club Nintendo stars for the two GBA games F-Zero: Maximum Velocity and WarioWare, Inc.: Minigame Mania (which also has an F-Zero microgame included.)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum