Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Mario Kart 8 Dlc Predictions

+3
KeAfan7
Ms_Kinomoto
Staroceancrazy
7 posters
Go down
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

TheIrony - Mario Kart 8 Dlc Predictions Empty Mario Kart 8 Dlc Predictions

March 11th 2015, 12:53 am
What tracks do you think will be announced for the future dlc packs? It can be what you think it'll be or pure fantasy it's entirely up to you Exclamation

Crossover Courses

Bionis Leg: Traverse through the expansive leg of the Bionis and avoid massive beasts and mechon in this 1 lap epic course.

Green Green Plains: Avoid classic Kirby enemies and take a brief tour of King Deedede's Castle in this short but sweet course.

Faron Woods: Travel through a monster filled woods and solve puzzles to unlock shortcuts in this second Zelda themed course.

Animal Village: Race in Animal Village where your system's clock greatly effects the seasons, time of day, and even celebrate holidays in this thrilling crossover course.

Original Courses

Mushroom Forest: Travel through a winding track with giant wigglers and bouncing mushrooms.

Beach Bowl Galaxy: A challenging mostly underwater course that takes place in a familiar galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy. One of the toughest courses in the game.

Retro Courses

Ribbon Road (GBA): One of my all-time favorite courses in the series.

Bowser's Castle (DS): This was a really awesome Bowser's Castle course.

What courses do you want released?

TheIrony - Mario Kart 8 Dlc Predictions Star_o10
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

TheIrony - Mario Kart 8 Dlc Predictions Empty Re: Mario Kart 8 Dlc Predictions

March 11th 2015, 3:47 pm
Um...I would love a Xenoblade crossover stage that would be so much fun! Smile

KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

March 11th 2015, 6:54 pm
These are my dream courses for pack 2!

Crossover Courses

Bionis and Mechonis Raceway: Race through parts of the Bionis and Mechonis in this ultimate gravity defying course!

Lylat Spacewalk: Race through a course in space with guest appearances from Team Starfox and Team Wolf!

Dreamland Raceway: Race through Green Green Plains and Whispy Woods and finally reach Dedede's Castle at the end of this one lap course!

Animal Crossing Village: Fun yet easy course that changes depending on the time and date! A few underwater sections and one antigravity section as well!

Original Courses:

Sarasaland Forest: A gravity defying race through giant trees and mushroom infested smamps!

Paradise Reef: Race across a tropical island for the first half of this one lap course and then go through a vibrant reef in the second half!

Retro Courses:

Bowser's Castle (GCN): The best Bowser's Castle track returns with an underwater section and antigravity sections!

Banshee Boardwalk (N64): The classic N64 spookfest course, except it now has a ton of underwater sections and new shortcuts!

Last edited by Rukiafan on March 11th 2015, 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

TheIrony - Mario Kart 8 Dlc Predictions 19654

TheIrony - Mario Kart 8 Dlc Predictions 87457210

TheIrony - Mario Kart 8 Dlc Predictions Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 11th 2015, 6:56 pm
Iirc there's only 2 MK64 stages not available on current gen MK games, so I can see them finishing up those, and hopefully that'll lead into a double promo of having MK64 on WiiU eShop (making N64 games official at or before the DLC release)

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

March 11th 2015, 11:07 pm
Crossing Cup
●New Leaf Drive - A race through the humble village of New Leaf.
●Plessie River Run - A race through a dense jungle. Don't fall into the water!
●N64 Wario Stadium - Finally remaking every course from MK64 and...making it...redundant. Oh.
●GBA Shy Guy Beach - Now with underwater sections! (also appears in Mario Kart Wii)

Bell Cup
●3DS Alpine Pass (3DS Rock Rock Mountain in US) - One of my favourite courses from Mario Kart 7!
●Super Bell Hill - A course heavily inspired by Super Mario 3D World.
●DS Rainbow Road - You can never have enough Rainbow Roads in one game!
●N64 Bowser's Castle - Still one of the better Bowser Castle courses in the series. (also appears in Mario Kart Wii)

Battle Mode
●SNES Battle Course 1 - A simple, generic arena. (also appears in Mario Kart Wii)
●N64 Block Fort - Can you master this multi-layered, multi-coloured stage? (also appears in Mario Kart DS)
●GBA Battle Course 2 - A battle deep within Bowser's castle!
●GCN Luigi's Mansion - Explore the twisted hallways of this ghastly manor as you avoid and chase foes!
●DS Palm Shore - A bout atop an idyllic tropical archipelago. (also appears in Mario Kart 7)
●Wii Delfino Square - Gradually climb the buildings as the water level slowly rises.
●3DS Sherbet Rink - Avoid the penguins as you brave the cold to defeat the other battlers!
●Subcon Dreamscape - A brand-new arena based on Subcon!
passioNATE wrote:Iirc there's only 2 MK64 stages not available on current gen MK games, so I can see them finishing up those, and hopefully that'll lead into a double promo of having MK64 on WiiU eShop (making N64 games official at or before the DLC release)
Actually, the only course from MK64 not yet remade is Wario Stadium, which is already on my list. TheIrony - Mario Kart 8 Dlc Predictions 631737971
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 12th 2015, 12:24 pm
@GamerZack87 Great choices my friend. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 12th 2015, 2:55 pm
Rukiafan wrote:@GamerZack87 Great choices my friend. Wink
Rigatoni Gyoza-mush, my friend! Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 12th 2015, 7:44 pm
I do think ninetndo should do more cross promo with their games, I know I'd love a Jhoto track... But that's probably never gonna happen Sad

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 12th 2015, 9:32 pm
@passioNATE Lol. There's a rumor that just started regarding a Pokémon Crossover track in the MK8 DLC Pack 2! #TheIrony lol!

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 12th 2015, 9:57 pm
The balance between new courses, new crossover courses, recycled retro courses and new retro courses (?) in the current add-on pack is so out of whack that it is irritating the Fronk out of my (low-moderate level of) OCD:

●2 all-new courses...sweet!
●2 retro courses recycled from MKDS/MK7...um, okay then, I guess as long as there are two newly-revamped-
●1 newly-revamped retro course...wait, what?! Ack! My OCD...
●3 crossover courses...okay, I can make this work, I can make this work...

So the only way to ensure full, nourishing balance with add-on pack numero dos is for there to be 2 new courses, 2 recycled retro courses originally from MK64 and MKSC, 3 newly-revamped retro courses from MKDS and MK7 (plus N64 Wario Stadium) and just one crossover course, which would be New Leaf. Otherwise, Nintendo's going to be respinsible for so much OCD aggravation around the world! D: #ICanHazBalance

EDIT: And now I must deal with the respinsibility of having made that typo. Razz
Gekkouga-Senpai
Gekkouga-Senpai

March 13th 2015, 1:41 pm
◆New Leaf Cup:

★New Leaf Drive: A casual stroll through New Leaf village with an antigravity section at the waterfall and underwater sections in the lake and by the beach.

★Wario Stadium [N64]: Antigravity mayhem!

★Ribbon Road [GBA]: Now with antigravity and half-pipes!

★Wooded Treeway: Original course with bouncing platforms, antigravity, and underwater sections.

◆Cat Bell Cup:

★Cat Bell Mountain: Original course with cat goombas and other cat related obstacles complete with antigravity.

★Pokemon Safari: Take a ride on the wild side in this Pokemon savannah complete with over 100 types of Pokemon with underwater sections and multiple paths like Yoshi Valley only even more paths that are much longer!

★Dreamland Circuit: A long race through Kirby's homeland with underwater and antigravity!

★Rock Rock Mountain [3DS]: Now with antigravity!

TheIrony - Mario Kart 8 Dlc Predictions 010
Nell TU
Nell TU

March 13th 2015, 7:05 pm
So many good choices have already been listed that I don't think that I can come up with anything better! Smile

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)