Go down

What Are Your Favorite WiiWare Titles? Empty What Are Your Favorite WiiWare Titles?

on Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:05 pm
Mine are La-Mulana. Final Fantasy IV: The After Years, and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life As King! What are your favorites and why?

What Are Your Favorite WiiWare Titles? Rukiafan7

What Are Your Favorite WiiWare Titles? Empty Re: What Are Your Favorite WiiWare Titles?

on Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:53 pm
Mine are Mega Man 9, Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 and Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. I lost them a couple of years ago, but I managed to replace The After Years on a different console. I like retro-inspired sequels.

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

What Are Your Favorite WiiWare Titles? Empty Re: What Are Your Favorite WiiWare Titles?

on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:49 pm
La-Mulana, Fast Racing League, and Moto Heroez are all awesome!

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
SKTTR
Admin
View user profile

on Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:57 am
My fav games on WiiWare are:

1. Final Fantasy - Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Square Enix)
2. Hydroventure (Curve)
3. MotoHeroz (RedLynx)
4. World of Goo (2D Boy)
5. La-Mulana (Nigoro)
6. Art Style series (Skip)
7. Tetris Party (Hudson Soft)
8. Robox (Dreambox Studios)
9. And Yet It Moves (Broken Rules)
10. Phoenix Wright series (Capcom)
11. Excitebike: World Challenge (Monster Games)
12. Jungle Speed (Next Level Games)
13. TV Show King 2 (Gameloft)
14. Retro City Rampage (VBlank)
15. Tales of Monkey Island series (Telltale Games)
16. Bonsai Barber (Zoonami)
17. Driift Mania (Konami)
18. Cave Story (Nicalis)
19. Bubble Bobble Plus! (Taito)
20. Strong Bad series (Telltale Games)

*I removed games that are also available on eShop, like Toki Tori, Swords&Soldiers, Art of Balance, or FlowerWorks.

on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:15 pm
I need to rebuy some of my WiiWare titles...

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum