Go down

Re: What do you want to see in the next major MK8 software update?

on April 6th 2015, 9:46 pm
@Kushina that's so sad to hear :'(

on April 6th 2015, 10:31 pm
@Kushina I'd also probably become motion sick if I actually tried playing 200cc. #WhoNeedsOculusRift

*Octanner no Monogatari - NOW LIVE!
*???
*Squidkid Shorts
(My deepest apologies to you all...lol jk) Razz

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Previous Episode: S04E05 The Turquoise and the Dracquan
Next Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast

on April 18th 2015, 8:12 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Ok I maybe looking too deep into this but... MK8 came out on May 30th, May 30 to Nov 11 (the first DLC Pack) is 164 days, then Nov 11 to April 23 (the 2nd DLC Pack) is another 164 days, then I added 164 days to that outta curiosity and got....... Oct. 3rd which is...... THE DAY THE SMASH BALLOT ENDS!! Surprised is this coinicdence that Nintendos all start fighter potential DLC votes will be tallied up on the exact number of days that would go by if theirs a DLC pack 3 for the game that's becoming SMASH KART?!
Admin
View user profile

on April 18th 2015, 8:15 pm
I hope your speculation turns out to be right on the money! This would be awesome for karters and smashers everywhere! king

on April 19th 2015, 5:28 pm
passioNATE wrote:Ok I maybe looking too deep into this but... MK8 came out on May 30th, May 30 to Nov 11 (the first DLC Pack) is 164 days, then Nov 11 to April 23 (the 2nd DLC Pack) is another 164 days, then I added 164 days to that outta curiosity and got....... Oct. 3rd which is...... THE DAY THE SMASH BALLOT ENDS!! Surprised is this coinicdence that Nintendos all start fighter potential DLC votes will be tallied up on the exact number of days that would go by if theirs a DLC pack 3 for the game that's becoming SMASH KART?!
You may be onto something here! Hopefully your theory pans out!

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on April 20th 2015, 12:14 pm
Super Smash Kart is awesome! I hope that there'll be more dlc announced at e3. Smile

on April 20th 2015, 2:53 pm
SUPER...SMAAAAAAASH...BROTHER-uh...I mean...WELCOME TO MARIO KAAAAAAAR-um, I mean...oh boy, this is confusing. Neutral

*???
*Squidkid Shorts

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

on April 20th 2015, 3:25 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Is it really so much to ask for dedicated Battle Mode arenas? I know it's a tired plea, and I'm actually one of the people who loves using the racing tracks for Battle Mode. I think it speeds up the pace nicely and makes battles play out more as a game of chicken than the third-person shooter lite that it used to be. But in the words of the Old El Paso taco commercial girl, "Why don't we have both?"

It would be relatively easy to apply a graphical upgrade to a couple Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Double Dash and Mario Kart Wii arenas and would just serve to add variety to the kinds of matches that can take place in that mode. It's the number one thing people have been asking for since the game launched. I'm shocked it hasn't been implemented yet and have my fingers crossed we'll hear it's coming this E3. It's my wife's favorite way to play, so Battle Mode gets a lot of love in our house. More options of any kind would ultimately be welcome, even if it were just a few more racing courses added (I'm looking at you, Baby Park).

on April 20th 2015, 3:42 pm
@bro2dragons wrote:Is it really so much to ask for dedicated Battle Mode arenas? I know it's a tired plea, and I'm actually one of the people who loves using the racing tracks for Battle Mode. I think it speeds up the pace nicely and makes battles play out more as a game of chicken than the third-person shooter lite that it used to be. But in the words of the Old El Paso taco commercial girl, "Why don't we have both?"

It would be relatively easy to apply a graphical upgrade to a couple Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Double Dash and Mario Kart Wii arenas and would just serve to add variety to the kinds of matches that can take place in that mode. It's the number one thing people have been asking for since the game launched. I'm shocked it hasn't been implemented yet and have my fingers crossed we'll hear it's coming this E3. It's my wife's favorite way to play, so Battle Mode gets a lot of love in our house. More options of any kind would ultimately be welcome, even if it were just a few more racing courses added (I'm looking at you, Baby Park).
One-hundred times this! Very Happy

*???
*Squidkid Shorts

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum