Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Gamers 4 Life Is Back Baby! Details Inside! Empty Gamers 4 Life Is Back Baby! Details Inside!

February 28th 2015, 5:22 pm
I'm rebooting the old Gamers 4 Life clan in honor of @Nintenbro since the group has returned to our site! Next weekend either Saturday or Sunday we'll start a weekly G4L MK8 GP for the whole group! We should all agree to a day and time before setting up the weekly tournament. Also I'll be occasionally giving away prizes to the winner! Next week's prize will be the F-Zero redemption code that @Nintenbro donated to our website. I hope to see you all there because we are gamers 4 Life! Wink

Last edited by Rukiafan on February 28th 2015, 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

Gamers 4 Life Is Back Baby! Details Inside! 19654

Gamers 4 Life Is Back Baby! Details Inside! 87457210

Gamers 4 Life Is Back Baby! Details Inside! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!

Gamers 4 Life Is Back Baby! Details Inside! Empty Re: Gamers 4 Life Is Back Baby! Details Inside!

February 28th 2015, 5:38 pm
Embarassed forgot to put the title of the game in my previous post lol. xD
If you guys want to play other games too we can definitely set something up! Wink

Tech101
Tech101

Gamers 4 Life Is Back Baby! Details Inside! Empty Re: Gamers 4 Life Is Back Baby! Details Inside!

February 28th 2015, 5:48 pm
I was never a part of this group but did basically started the NL Group back on Goldeneye. I'm not sure how much I could even participate but would like to be part of this group if it gets off the floor!
Z-Bone
Z-Bone

February 28th 2015, 8:28 pm
I'll be part of G4L!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 28th 2015, 8:43 pm
@Tech101 and @Z-Bone Awesome! We have 3 clan members so far! Anyone else want to join/rejoin the G4L clan?! Wink

ShounenMania
ShounenMania
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

February 28th 2015, 9:00 pm
Rukiafan wrote:@Tech101 and @Z-Bone Awesome! We have 3 clan members so far! Anyone else want to join/rejoin the G4L clan?! Wink
Hell yeah! Count me in! Gamers 4 Life Is Back Baby! Details Inside! 631737971

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 1st 2015, 11:14 am
@DBZmania Welcome back to the clan!

Current members/returning members

@Rukiafan

@Tech101

@Z-Bone

@DBZmania

Starting on Tuesday we'll need to get together and decide on when it would be a good time to hold the weekly MK8 GP tournament. Friday will be the deadline as it might take several days for the entire original G4L gang to see that we're re-launching the clan and everyone needs to have the opportunity to take part in the weekly tournament. Wink

RoryLee
RoryLee

March 1st 2015, 4:27 pm
I'll be down for some games. But like Tech, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to participate. I like the idea of getting together like old times, but I'm kind of done with the clan thing. I'm just happy to play games with my friends.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield
Demonic
Demonic
Admin

March 2nd 2015, 5:38 am
I would join you guys, but I don't actually own a working Nintendo console at the moment haha.

Also, I don't think we were ever a full on "clan", we just played for fun but associated ourselves with a tag so we were known to be together. As for whether I'd rejoin, I don't know... I'm happy playing with everyone, but I doubt I'll be wearing the tag again. G4L was a nice group, but all the main members have gone their separate ways. Honestly, it was more fun when we were NL, even though we got confused for being from Netherlands...

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 2nd 2015, 2:12 pm
Do you have a 360 @Demonic? Dad gave me his along with CoD Ghosts so we could play that sometime if you'd like. Wink

Demonic
Demonic
Admin

March 3rd 2015, 3:18 am
Nope, I've built myself a gaming PC. Surprised

It's amazing how many Wii games I can play on this thing, for free too... Lol joking. I'll have to buy a Wii U at some point, whenever that'll be.

March 11th 2015, 8:00 pm
You had a Wii U, Chris, and I guess you sold it? Back when it looked like a dying system you had little faith, huh? It still says on my Wii U that you haven't been on for over a month, lol. And your 3DS! We were the Animal Crossing bum shakerz!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 11th 2015, 10:56 pm
Does anyone want to race with @Tech101 and myself on Sunday evening? We'll be playing MK8. Wink

Z-Bone
Z-Bone

March 12th 2015, 1:15 pm
Possibly. Send me a message in miiverse to remind me.
Demonic
Demonic
Admin

March 12th 2015, 6:24 pm
Z-Bone wrote:You had a Wii U, Chris, and I guess you sold it? Back when it looked like a dying system you had little faith, huh? It still says on my Wii U that you haven't been on for over a month, lol. And your 3DS! We were the Animal Crossing bum shakerz!

To be fair... it's still a dying system. :3 Also, I only sold it due to the fact I needed money at the time, it was either that or don't eat, I'm pretty sure I know what's more important in that situation.

My 3DS is now dead, it's sitting somewhere... I don't actually know where... gathering dust. Won't turn on, won't charge, won' do nothing. And I'm too lazy to call Nintendo or get it replaced.

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 12th 2015, 9:29 pm
If you include the indies the Wii U is in some ways better than the Wii was, now if only Nintendo could get the major publishers back on board...Neutral

Z-Bone
Z-Bone

March 13th 2015, 4:45 am
Wii U has Smash Bros. That's all it needs to thrive, no to mention the multitude of other phenomenal games out or on the way.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 13th 2015, 11:06 am
True, but third party support is kind of necessary for a game console manufacturer to survive. Right now they can survive on what they have by themselves, but in a few generations their war chest will dry up and they'll be in serious dog doo. Neutral

Demonic
Demonic
Admin

March 14th 2015, 7:54 am
They won't get the third party publishers back on board now. Nintendo has cemented their "kiddy image", it is literally apart of their foundations now, apart from Metroid and we haven't seen a new game in that series in a while. Zelda is getting toonified and becoming more laid back and way too bloody easy.

If you want bigger games like Elder Scrolls, Borderlands, Tomb Raider, Thief, Shadow of Mordor, Hitman and countless more you need a PS4, Xbox or PC. Third party developers KNOW you will have at least one of those three so they'll develop primarily for those three.

Nintendo have fans, but fans don't always bring in big numbers. They can survive on their first party titles and indie developers, but eventually money will dry up and they'll go the way of SEGA before long. They need to get their heads out of their buttocks for once and actually start competing.

They say they don't compete, excuse me, but you're in the gaming industry with 3 other platforms that are taking away your income and quite rapidly. Your competing, whether you admit to it or not. Nintendo need to realise this.

Admin

May 3rd 2015, 7:33 pm
Right, I've decided I'm going to try and bring the old girl back from the dead. I've centralized it around gaming as a whole, PC, consoles, handhelds and retro.

I'm keeping the clan side of it as well, but I'm gonna keep that to a minimum. I've re-labeled it and sorted it all out so it incorporates the other factors of gaming. If you want to check it out, the new link is http://forever-gaming.forumotions.net/

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

May 4th 2015, 1:03 pm
I'll go ahead and check it out later. Wink

WilliamFrankLepleyIII
WilliamFrankLepleyIII

January 13th 2016, 2:45 pm
It looks like everybody fell off the wagon. Too bad. I would have loved to see everyone get back together again. Switching between the chatbox here at WiiWareWave and G4L late at night was the best years of gaming I've ever had.

My Facebook Page
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)