View previous topicView next topic
Admin
View user profile
The Return of Our Popular Wiikend Gaming Feature!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Rukiafan

I'll be playing some Final Fantasy III and Chrono Trigger (Wii VC) tonight and tomorrow followed by Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid Prime Trilogy on Sunday! I'll also be available if anyone wants to play some Mario Kart 8!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@GamerZack87

This weekend I plan to use what little game time I have to clear Turtle Rock in A Link Between Worlds. Other than that, I may also import Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr from Pokémon Bank. "Gotta Catch 'em All!"...well, three of 'em, anyway.

@Clαππαd

My husband is going to be away this weekend so I'll use this opportunity to play Hyrule Warriors this weekend. I may also play Pokemon X at some point!

@FuManchu

Once again I'm going to be busy this weekend. I will spend some time playing Fishing Resort, but that's about all for this weekend.

@Akatsuki

Kirby and The Rainbow Curse will be what I focus on this weekend! I love the art direction and local co-op that the game has!

@Gamergy

I'll be playing through Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box this weekend, the only mainstream Layton game I have not played. I love the Layton series so it's bittersweet that I'm on the last remaining adventure I will experience for the first time.

That's all for this week's volume! As always be sure to let us know what you'll be playing this weekend in our comments below!

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

"MARIO KART...8!" DO-do do DO-DO...do... ... ... ... ... ... ...BWUUUUUUUH! (My failed attempt at replicating the start of the title screen tune in text form.)
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum