View previous topicView next topic

Happy 4th birthday 3DS!

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Already?

The Nintendo 3DS turns 4 years old today, as for the Japanese release that is. It wouldn't be until a month later for the 3DS to go overseas.

The 3DS had a very rocky start but has clearly bounced back a tremendous amount since launch, and has a good library to back it up. Just recently was the New 3DS' worldwide launch, it's safe to say the 3DS/DS brand has had a long-lasting life span with a large amount of success.

Did you celebrate the 3DS' birthday by playing your 3DS? Or New 3DS? Why not leave a comment how you feel about the 4 years of the 3DS!

Source: Nintendo Everything.
Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

on February 26th 2015, 8:19 pmTech101
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
This may be my favorite system all time really. I playing the thing anywhere from 1 to 5 hours a day. I've racked up almost 5000 hours on it in those almost 4 years and loved every minute of it. Love my Wii U but I just can't seem to get into console games these days. Yes I know the gamepad is like a portable and believe me, when I do game on it it's almost entirely gamepad only.

Can't wait to see what Nintendo has in store next. I just hope it also used 3d!
on February 26th 2015, 8:48 pmGeekyGamerZack
Woohoo! Good on you, Nintendo 3DS! You beat those doubters who said you wouldn't last the first year by quadruple! cheers
on February 26th 2015, 8:49 pmKokorOtaku
@Tech im the same way... I really wish Nintendo would allow Crossbuy for all VC games because I'd really love playing Earthbound, Mega Man X series, DKC trilogy, Super Metroid, Pokemon Pinball, Klonoa Empire of Dreams, Super Punch Out!!, F-Zero, SMW, and ALTTP on my 3DS so bad
on February 26th 2015, 9:00 pmGeekyGamerZack
As for me, I'd much rather play console games on my Wii U and handheld games on my 3DS, but the fact that I can only have GBA games on my Wii U means I need to have NES games on my 3DS, otherwise there's no balance. Neutral
on February 26th 2015, 10:03 pmKokorOtaku
@Zack for me it's because I'm hardly home since I have a bad work schedule so when I am off work I'm out with friends but can still play games
on February 26th 2015, 10:15 pmGeekyGamerZack
Personally, I hope that Nintendo doesn't make the mistake of putting Nintendo DS games in the Wii U eShop instead of the 3DS one.
on February 27th 2015, 3:50 pmReanfan
GamerZack87 wrote:Personally, I hope that Nintendo doesn't make the mistake of putting Nintendo DS games in the Wii U eShop instead of the 3DS one.
Why not both? There are plenty of people who don't play on handheld systems for various reasons so it's a good idea, but the 3DS should also receive those games as well. Wink
on February 27th 2015, 4:27 pmGeekyGamerZack
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Fair enough. Cross-buy it is! cheers
on February 27th 2015, 5:51 pmReanfan
GamerZack87 wrote:Fair enough. Cross-buy it is! cheers
1,000,000 times heck yeah! king
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum