View previous topicGo downView next topic

The "If You Could [BLANK]" Discussion

on February 24th 2015, 7:00 am
Here's a fun idea. I'll post a question in the style of "If you could [BLANK]", then I'll share my response. Then, other members can answer the question too. Every so often I'll change things up with a new question to keep things fresh.

Question 1: If you could travel anywhere overseas, where would you go? (Up to three destinations)

For a long time I've contemplated visiting three countries in particular: Canada, Scotland and Japan. Those would be my ideal travel destinations.

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"
-- Talya Tailwind, Flight of Indigo

Re: The "If You Could [BLANK]" Discussion

on February 24th 2015, 5:17 pm
Japan of course Very Happy
if you could update the current gen Nintendo products what ONE feature would you add right away?
Me: Crossbuy

My friend code for Switch is 4836-8689-6666 if anyone has a Switch and wants to add me.
NINTENDO please get your Virtual Console on Switch sorted soon and make sure WiiU and 3DS owners can at the very least get a discount on games we already own. (Though free is better) I want Earthbound anywhere, Xenoblade X anywhere and Bayonetta anywhere! I want all my games anywhere!

Re: The "If You Could [BLANK]" Discussion

on February 24th 2015, 11:32 pm
passioNATE wrote:Japan of course Very Happy
if you could update the current gen Nintendo products what ONE feature would you add right away?
Me: Crossbuy
Actually, there's supposed to be a chance for everyone to answer each question, hence it being a discussion and not a forum game. Wink

Click here to see the Chromaicora Adventures Boxed Set

"Because trying to figure out Chuck is like watching Munch try to use a calculator. Chuck’s a loveable guy, but he’s a few berries short of a parfait, if you catch my drift…"
-- Talya Tailwind, Flight of Indigo
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum