View previous topicGo downView next topic
Male Posts : 163
View user profile

Re: My Final Goodbye

on February 27th 2015, 7:08 pm
@LTGamer wrote:Im really sad this is happening William my friend (I remember you always said my friend). I tried writing something earlier but lost it and its a pain in the butt looking for it through tears. Sorry we lost touch lately. I'll pray for you and your family.

I don't want to say goodbye because its so final and I don't want this to happen. If you do have to go, I hope you go to heaven and that your family will get through this. Much love to you and your family. Indifferent

Amen brother!
Admin
Male Posts : 53
View user profile

on February 27th 2015, 10:35 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Really don't want to say goodbye. We shared so many good times with each other, even though we did get off on the wrong foot and for that I am sorry. Wish I could turn back the clock so I could have played and chatted with you guys a lot more.

I miss those times where we all grouped together even if it was just to have a chat. The gaming was amazing with you guys, it didn't feel like a "clan" it felt like a family where we all cared for each other and there for one another. So I'm sorry for deserting you guys.

You'll always be with us in some form or another. This isn't goodbye, just see you later. Cheers man, for everything.

SunnyD

on February 28th 2015, 11:19 am
I'm Really Sorry Hear this News About you SunnyD. I'm Lou Lou.I hope you remember me from NL Days Playing Golden Eye.We will remember you as great guy and great player. We never spoke much but you was decent guy. I know my grammer it's not very good but I hope you get the time read this before you go. Thank you great moments we had online together and many more. I will miss you as player on Golden Eye and NL Player to. We all miss you SunnyD X
Male Posts : 403
View user profile

on February 28th 2015, 8:57 pm
I joined WiiWareWave shortly after it was created and I joined G4L and its short lived website. I only played a few matches in CoD with you, @RoryLee, and @Demonic and those were some of the most memorable online sessions that I've ever experienced. You will be missed by your family from the G4L clan. Sad

Male Posts : 124
View user profile

on March 1st 2015, 4:32 pm
I'm really glad you guys came to say your goodbyes to Wiiliam. Makes me feel real proud and I'm sure it meant the world to Sunny.

Glad to hear from you all again.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield
NLJack

:(

on March 2nd 2015, 6:25 am
Hey SunnyD, not sure if you remember me either (Jack from NintendoLife/G4L/Nintygaming) but I was really sad to hear the news from Chris. We didn't speak as much as the others but I remember you were always a really nice guy. Reading through all the comments was touching, its good to know you had a positive impact on so many peoples lives through gaming. Goldeneye was one of the best gaming experiences I've had so far and I'm glad you were part of it. So long buddy Sad x

p.s. Good to see everyone again.
Male Posts : 288
View user profile

on March 4th 2015, 4:44 pm
Farewell buddy. Sad

on March 4th 2015, 7:54 pm
Does anyone know if @Nintenbro has passed away? Crying or Very sad
Male Posts : 163
View user profile

on March 4th 2015, 8:18 pm
I really do wish there was a relative to keep us informed or at least tell us more.

I'm sure if William wanted us to know more he would've said more.
Female Posts : 1164
View user profile

on March 5th 2015, 1:35 pm
How sad.
I will remember you as one of the nicest members on this website and your posts varied from witty to unbelievably humourous.
May you find peace. Sad

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum