View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: My Final Goodbye

on February 27th 2015, 10:27 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Much love Rory. Goodbye, my good friend.
Admin
View user profile

on February 27th 2015, 12:10 pm
Farewell my friend. Crying or Very sad

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on February 27th 2015, 1:16 pm
@NINTENBRO wrote:Rory, I really wish we had been able to keep in contact, my friend. You're such a cool person, and a really great friend. I'll never forget when you and Mr. 187 sent me a copy of Skyward Sword, when I was forced to sell my copy. The old clan was full of such awesome and memorable members. Everyone had so much character and showed each other such sincere comradery. I wish nothing but the best for you Rory. Keep on gaming, my friend.

GameDay J, wow! Very heartfelt comments, my friend. I was almost about to shed tears while reading that man. I'm very sorry that we stopped communicating. I wish you the best of luck and the best of memories buddy. Keep on entertaining the public with those YouTube videos brother. Everybody knows it's on, when Gameday J posts a new YouTube video.

Kushina, I'd have to say OoT. I had never played a Zelda game before OoT, so I was in awe. dizzy

Im glad to hear from you so soon my friend. Peeps said they didnt for awhile now was getting worried. Thanks for the wishes bro, double those back to you ~ What have you been into lately ? Is there anything your keeping track of or planning to do ?

on February 27th 2015, 1:18 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Its nice to see all these familiar names, D is bring everyone back together again ~
Admin
View user profile

on February 27th 2015, 1:40 pm
We should have a MK8 game night this weekend that way we can honor @Nintenbro by doing what he loves to do! It should be the whole G4L gang! Gameday J should record the matches too. Maybe we could turn it into a weekly tournament event if enough of the old gang decides to join? Anyways I believe that this is the best way we can honor our friend.

Mr.187

on February 27th 2015, 3:20 pm
Hi Sunny D and hi guys.

Sorry for not being around for so long.
I've been through alot lately, but it's not about me now.
I'm sad to hear that your health is so bad that you need to say farewell because of it, Sunny.
I don't know the details and i'm not sure if i should ask either, but don't lose hope.
My little nephew of 6 months old was in the IC for 2 weeks untill last week while doctors kept saying that he would die, but he didn't.
Same happened to my grandma and she was in the IC for 2 years.
What i'm trying to say...even when things look bad, they can turn out good again.
Try to enjoy every day that you'll have and spend some time with your loved ones.

Sincerely,
Mr.187

PS: Thanks for letting me know what's going on, Rory.

Also...this is my 3rd attempt to send a message... Rolling Eyes

on February 27th 2015, 5:19 pm
I don't know what's actually wrong with you,but don't give up without a fight. You're too damn young to pass.If you need someone to talk to, just message OK? You can also skype me. I think I'm going by LongTimeGamer on there.
Admin
View user profile

on February 27th 2015, 5:27 pm
@LTGamer Please check your private messages I left you a very important message there.

on February 27th 2015, 5:48 pm
You know it really sucks that they took off swap notes. I was just looking there and we messaged a bit there too. I still have that picture of you that you sent. By the way, I didn't know you were the min with the line for a name on my 3ds. Anyways it really sucks that this is happening to you. I wish we could do something for you.

on February 27th 2015, 6:50 pm
Im really sad this is happening William my friend (I remember you always said my friend). I tried writing something earlier but lost it and its a pain in the butt looking for it through tears. Sorry we lost touch lately. I'll pray for you and your family.

I don't want to say goodbye because its so final and I don't want this to happen. If you do have to go, I hope you go to heaven and that your family will get through this. Much love to you and your family. Indifferent
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum