Latest topics

View previous topicGo downView next topic
Male Posts : 124
View user profile

Re: My Final Goodbye

on February 26th 2015, 5:44 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Sunny
I'm not sure what's going on with your health, but I wish there was a way I could help. In all honesty this has hit me pretty hard and I will miss you tremendously. But I still remember all those good times we had. You and the crew are the best and those gaming nights will always be my favorite moments and memories.

And who could ever forget about you and Chris arguing. Those were hilarious.

If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield
Admin
Male Posts : 8708
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

on February 26th 2015, 5:54 pm
@RoryLee I enjoyed those squabbles as well lol. xD

@Nintenbro I second that if you need anything I'd be happy to help in any way that I can. Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Chris720

on February 26th 2015, 5:59 pm
Hey man, dunno if you remember me. Rory was kind enough to let me know about this.

Dude, I am so sorry to hear about this sad news. Never thought I'd see this day that one of my friends that I played CoD with would be suffering. I'm sorry I haven't been around much the last few years, but I've always thought about you guys and the good times we had.

I'm sending you some massive hugs man, I sincerely hope you pull through whatever it is that's troubling you. Love you man! X
Male Posts : 163
View user profile

on February 26th 2015, 6:09 pm
Chris720 wrote:Hey man, dunno if you remember me. Rory was kind enough to let me know about this.

Dude, I am so sorry to hear about this sad news. Never thought I'd see this day that one of my friends that I played CoD with would be suffering. I'm sorry I haven't been around much the last few years, but I've always thought about you guys and the good times we had.

I'm sending you some massive hugs man, I sincerely hope you pull through whatever it is that's troubling you. Love you man! X

I thought you were a regular member here? Anyways always glad to see you. Hope everything's going well for you as well!
Admin
Male Posts : 8708
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

on February 26th 2015, 6:18 pm
Tech101 wrote:
Chris720 wrote:Hey man, dunno if you remember me. Rory was kind enough to let me know about this.

I thought you were a regular member here?  Anyways always glad to see you. Hope everything's going well for you as well!
He is, but he hasn't visited in a very longtime. I believe that his username is Demonic. Wink

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Admin
Male Posts : 53
View user profile

on February 26th 2015, 6:30 pm
Rukiafan wrote:
Tech101 wrote:

I thought you were a regular member here?  Anyways always glad to see you. Hope everything's going well for you as well!
He is, but he hasn't visited in a very longtime. I believe that his username is Demonic. Wink

Ahh, that's better. I forgot my login details.

View user profile

on February 26th 2015, 8:10 pm
Hi Will. I'm really sorry to hear this. I really hope you're wrong. pale   You were the one that got me to join here btw. Also we used to message on the Wii and kind of lost touch after swap notes got shut down (though we talked more on the Wii). We havent talked for awhile and I hadnt been on wiiwarewave long enough to forget mypassword name combination. I found out from Rory about this on Skype.

Last edited by LTGamer on February 26th 2015, 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user profile

on February 26th 2015, 8:13 pm
Also. Gameday asked if I had talked to you lately. That was before we saw Rory's message.
Male Posts : 2314
View user profile

on February 27th 2015, 10:14 am
Longtime no see Demonic and LTGamer. I love you too Demonic. I hope everything is all well with you fine gentlemen. It's been so long since we played CoD together. Those were such good times that I'll never forget. I hope all of you guys continue to play games online together, as long as you're all still gaming. I'm so glad to see everyone coming together again all in one place. This will most likely be the last message that I'll be able to post, because I'm becoming to ill to use a computer.

Rory and Rukiafan, thank you. I never really needed anything but your friendship. I love you guys.

Your friend forever,
William Frank Lepley II

Last edited by NINTENBRO on February 27th 2015, 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Male Posts : 124
View user profile

on February 27th 2015, 10:21 am
Take care my friend. You will always be a part of us all. Crying or Very sad

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum