View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: My Final Goodbye

on February 25th 2015, 6:47 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Playing "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III" and "GoldenEye 007" with Rory, LTG, Soundwav, Mr. 187 and Demonic. Other than that: playing "TV Show King II" with you, Epona, Rory and Gameday, and of course, playing "Mario Kart 8" you.
Admin
View user profile

on February 25th 2015, 8:22 am
always in for some mk8 action

on February 25th 2015, 8:33 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
@Sunny
Very sad news to hear, Especially when we haven't talked in a very long time. But those memories are still strong. I'll still never forget about Need For Speed. Good times indeed.

Take care my friend

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield

on February 25th 2015, 1:03 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
William my friend, whats been going on my dude ~
Whoa i didnt even know you were sick, you hid that part well then. Its understood as it is a very personal thing.
I know i havent talk to you in along time man and i dont know you as well as most of the homies around here thats for sure.
Though i can say this, its always been fun and entertaining to interact with you throughout the years indeed.
There was a time when i had your email but we failed to keep in contact it seems..

I remember the good ole days as you were the life of the party/chat, you were the most active i knew i could come into a chat and see a post from good ole Sunny D.
I remember when they gave you that nick name too Smile fun times bro!
Anyhow i dont know what your going through in general but its hard to believe i know someone that is going through something like so today.
Youve always been a cool dude and i want to say thanks for the kindness youve displayed over the years.

I want to say keep on pushing man.
Push it to the limit, youve done great so far so just full throttle that shhh and shift on through!
Memories are rare and need to live on.. so take note from then to now and especially the future no matter what, this site and others youve visited shall always remain Sunny ~

Sincerely, Jeremy
Stay Gaming My Friend ~
victory

P.S.
No Goodbyes, Just Hellos ~
Admin
View user profile

on February 25th 2015, 1:50 pm
@Gameday J Thanks for joining and leaving a comment here in this very important thread...I'm sure it means alot to @Nintenbro.

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Admin
View user profile

on February 25th 2015, 1:52 pm
RoryLee wrote:@Sunny
Very sad news to hear, Especially when we haven't talked in a very long time. But those memories are still strong. I'll still never forget about Need For Speed. Good times indeed.

Take care my friend
Thanks for leaving a comment for @Nintenbro my friend.

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on February 25th 2015, 8:03 pm
This is such sad news Sad
I knew something was wrong since you stopped visiting without warning, but I never would have imagined this Crying or Very sad

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on February 25th 2015, 11:19 pm
What's your favorite game William-Chan? I love you

on February 26th 2015, 6:55 am
Rory, I really wish we had been able to keep in contact, my friend. You're such a cool person, and a really great friend. I'll never forget when you and Mr. 187 sent me a copy of Skyward Sword, when I was forced to sell my copy. The old clan was full of such awesome and memorable members. Everyone had so much character and showed each other such sincere comradery. I wish nothing but the best for you Rory. Keep on gaming, my friend.

GameDay J, wow! Very heartfelt comments, my friend. I was almost about to shed tears while reading that man. I'm very sorry that we stopped communicating. I wish you the best of luck and the best of memories buddy. Keep on entertaining the public with those YouTube videos brother. Everybody knows it's on, when Gameday J posts a new YouTube video. :thumb:

Kushina, I'd have to say OoT. I had never played a Zelda game before OoT, so I was in awe. :@_@:

on February 26th 2015, 10:41 am
I love OoT! I love you
What are your favorite memories of the game and its sequel Majora's Mask?
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum