View previous topicGo downView next topic

Re: My Final Goodbye

on February 21st 2015, 2:57 pm
I know I haven't been around much but I wish you ll the best Dude. It was great having you on te forums an you will be missed. Im sorry I cant post a longer message but im actually still at work, just on my break.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Admin
View user profile

on February 22nd 2015, 4:54 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
shame you got to leave us soon.
if you want let's play some of your favourite games together!

i hope one day we'll meet again bro.

on February 23rd 2015, 4:24 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@SKTTR wrote:shame you got to leave us soon.
if you want let's play some of your favourite games together!

i hope one day we'll meet again bro.
I wish we could have interacted more on the WiiU and 3DS, before I lost mine due to some unfortunate circumstances
Admin
View user profile

on February 23rd 2015, 11:44 am
What's your favorite gaming memory @Nintenbro?

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

on February 24th 2015, 6:44 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
When I was 10 years of age, and I received a free original GameBoy in the mail. I had entered in a contest that I found on the back of a cereal box, a year and a half beforehand. I couldn't believe my eyes, when I opened the package and seen that iconic box art. I had no idea what was inside that brown paper wrapping. My family was very poor, and I would have never been able to ask for a GameBoy. I played Tetris for hours and hours non-stop, until my thumbs were too sore to push the buttons. I'll never forget that day, my friend. Goodbye Nintendo, you've provided me with many, upon many hours of enjoyment. Sincerely, William Frank Lepley III.
Admin
View user profile

on February 24th 2015, 12:23 pm
@Nintenbro what was your favorite memory here at WiiWareWave? I want to place some of your fondest memories in our memoriam page that we'll be creating.

on February 24th 2015, 12:41 pm
I'm going to share my fondest moment also as this is a good a time as any.

It was Thanksgiving the year OOT first came out. My cousin who is not much of a Nintendo fan wanted to see what all the hype was about. I had to take my system over his house and we both were immediately hooked. I got a call every night to come over for the next 2 to 3 weeks to come over and finish it. He's still to this day not a Nintendo fan but sharing that experience with him was priceless! Btw, he was my best man at my wedding!

on February 24th 2015, 6:19 pm
Rukiafan, there's so many memories. It's so difficult to pick just one. I really enjoyed the time we and the other members spent in the chatbox. Other then that: discussing Skyward Sword and Xenoblade Chronicles, reading the famous Fishing Resort topic, and reading all of the fantastic and very informative gaming reviews. WiiWareWave members always posted interesting and sincere comments to read in the comment sections.
Admin
View user profile

on February 24th 2015, 6:28 pm
@NINTENBRO wrote:Rukiafan, there's so many memories. It's so difficult to pick just one. I really enjoyed the time we and the other members spent in the chatbox. Other then that: discussing Skyward Sword and Xenoblade Chronicles, reading the famous Fishing Resort topic, and reading all of the fantastic and very informative gaming reviews. WiiWareWave members always posted interesting and sincere comments to read in the comment sections.
I'm glad that you have enjoyed your time here. Wink

Admin
View user profile

on February 25th 2015, 5:55 am
What's your favorite online gaming memory @Nintenbro?

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum