View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Re: My Final Goodbye

on February 20th 2015, 3:26 pm
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
William,

I don't know what to say. Tech informed me of what is going on and I registered on this site just so I could post this. I know we haven't conversed with each other in a very long time. Even so, I have still remembered to pray for you as I know you have not had an easy life, but I didn't know you were going through anything this serious. I still remember all the great conversations we had through Wii messaging and how I would look forward to hearing from you. If there is one thing I can say about you, William, it is that you are a true friend. You are selfless. You put your friends before you, and that is something that is rarely seen. It's been an honor to call you a friend.

And though I don't want you to give up your fight, though I'm not 100% clear on your current situation, remember that God loves you. Follow Jesus to the next life. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. As long as you have Jesus, you will certainly have life.

With love,
Zach

Admin
Male Posts : 8664
View user profilehttp://wiiwarewave.webs.com

on February 20th 2015, 3:42 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Z-Bone Thank you for joining to post on this thread. I know that you've known @Nintenbro longer than anyone else on this website. I really appreciate it.

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Adventure!

Admin

on February 20th 2015, 4:03 pm
8-bit forward has sent you their regards @Nintenbro! https://mobile.twitter.com/8BitForward/status/568905495345541120?p=v

Male Posts : 256
View user profile

on February 20th 2015, 4:16 pm
Farewell mate, you will be missed. D -':
Admin
Male Posts : 8672
View user profile

on February 20th 2015, 4:45 pm
This is so sudden. I had no idea that you were... You've been such an important member of the WiiWareWave team, and it won't be the same without you. I second Rukiafan's notion of a page dedicated to the memory of both yourself and the other member we've lost, so that you will truly not be forgotten. But even without such a page, I doubt your memory will disappear. If immortality is the act of living on through memory, then you will not truly be gone. Crying or Very sad

"You interrupted lunch, Matey! ... And my steamed mayonnaise sandwiches are probably cold by now!"
-- Sven, Shell of Thal
Male Posts : 675
View user profile

on February 20th 2015, 5:55 pm
This is terrible news. I don't know you that well, but I do know that you're a wonderful member of this community and as GamerZack said, it just won't be the same without you.

on February 20th 2015, 9:00 pm
Awww. Crying or Very sad
You're such a kindhearted and fun member and this news is so sad. Crying or Very sad
I will miss you @Nintenbro! Crying or Very sad
Admin

on February 20th 2015, 9:26 pm
It looks like you've got alot of fans @Nintenbro. Wink

Male Posts : 2314
View user profile

on February 21st 2015, 5:13 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
I will always miss those conversations Zach. It hurts my heart that those conversations ever had to come to an end. Nintendo has changed so much since we first met each other at NintendoLife. I will never forget waking up and checking my Wii message board every day to see what interesting comments you had left for me. I wish we could have interacted more on the WiiU and 3DS, before I lost mine due to some unfortunate circumstances. I hope you, Tech, Rory, and LTG never stop gaming together.This is so very hard for me to say goodbye to all of you very wonderful members at WiiWareWave. I hope your bonds always stay true, and you all keep gaming together along with Rukiafan. I will miss all of you top-notch gamers forever more. Sincerely, William Frank Lepley III.
Admin

on February 21st 2015, 12:26 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
I received the redemption code my friend. I can't believe that we're really losing another crew member this way...both John Knight and yourself. I just don't know what to say...it's surreal I've lost my Uncle, my dog that I had since I was 10, and my good pal and colleague John Knight in 2013, I lost two more friends in 2014, and now I'm losing my best online buddy...Crying or Very sad

Something seems amiss, too many people are dying long before the expected life-expectancy nowadays. scratch

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum