Go down

What Yummy Food Are You Nomming Right Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Yummy Food Are You Nomming Right Now?

on April 19th 2015, 6:21 am
A candy version of Ramune

What Yummy Food Are You Nomming Right Now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Yummy Food Are You Nomming Right Now?

on April 19th 2015, 5:38 pm
Rock Candy.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on April 19th 2015, 6:47 pm
Shrimp Cutlet Burger, nuggets and cranberry iced tea from MOS Burger.

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

"Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

on April 20th 2015, 12:16 pm
Klondike Bar.

on April 20th 2015, 1:57 pm
Butter Pecan ice cream.

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
Anonymous

on May 14th 2015, 7:42 pm
Shrimp scampi with garic and soy sauce! I love you

on May 14th 2015, 8:08 pm
Hello Panda

on May 15th 2015, 4:48 pm
A roast beef and pepperjack submarine with lettuce, onions, black olives, and mayonnaise. Drool

What Yummy Food Are You Nomming Right Now? - Page 2 Rukiafan7

on May 15th 2015, 10:08 pm
I heard the ice-cream truck and immediately became excited, and quite literally yelled out, "Yay! Ice-cream!", like an excited child. The problem was I wasn't wearing shoes at the time. After putting on my well-worn sneakers, I proceeded to follow the jingle which lead to frozen dairy-based goodness. After about five minutes wandering the neighbourhood - not to mention a few "sightings" - I eventually gave up my search, disappointed and without ice-cream...

On the bright side, I'm having my favourite wok-tossed noodle dish for dinner. Yum! Drool

The pilot of Power Rangers Mushroom Force is currently being "filmed" on location in One-One Plains, but there's still time to claim - or reclaim - a spot in the series.

Anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. And remember, the more you chat about the show, the more motivated I am to pump out new stories every week!  Wink

CLICK HERE to sign up for a role, chat about your favourite episodes and characters, or simply find out more about the series.

on May 15th 2015, 10:46 pm
Ice Cream trucks in my area never stop unless they spot a horde of children...What Yummy Food Are You Nomming Right Now? - Page 2 1625187496

on May 16th 2015, 11:48 pm
Spicy pork ribs. (Babyback pork ribs marinated in salsa and topped with spicy barbecue sauce.)

on May 17th 2015, 12:08 am
Beef mince

on June 5th 2015, 12:23 am
Good old-fashioned chish n' fips...mmm... Happy

on June 6th 2015, 8:25 pm
I just ate fish and chips for dinner too Smile

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

on June 6th 2015, 9:53 pm
BBQ Angus Pizza Pockets! Drool

on June 6th 2015, 10:37 pm
Eww....lol it's amazing the difference in typical taste palettes of citizens of different countries. xD
But I guess we aren't too different. I do love a good pizza. Drool

on June 6th 2015, 10:52 pm
Wait...you don't have pizzas with BBQ sauce in the US?! You have to try BBQ Meatlovers! Several types of meat on a BBQ base, ideally deep pan. It's an Aussie delicacy! What Yummy Food Are You Nomming Right Now? - Page 2 631737971

on June 9th 2015, 7:57 pm
York Peppermint Patties.

on June 25th 2015, 7:19 pm
Yummy meat pie sammiches! Smile

on July 11th 2015, 10:53 pm
Goldfish "the crackers not the fish". Razz

on July 11th 2015, 10:56 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Goldfish "the crackers not the fish". Razz
Goldfish? Never heard of 'em.

on August 9th 2015, 8:34 pm
Two yumbo dogs (hot dogs with ham and cheese) Drool

on August 10th 2015, 7:37 am
Some cheewy Japanese candy with a name I have no idea how to say... I've failed you Kushina-Chan :'(

on August 12th 2015, 11:21 am
Ack...I just ate some awful American instant noodles and it tasted awful. dizzy

Anonymous

on August 22nd 2015, 4:29 pm
Risotto Stew! I love you

on August 22nd 2015, 4:38 pm
Banana sandwich

on August 22nd 2015, 4:41 pm
GamerZack87 wrote:Banana sandwich
LMAO! Great minds think alike!

On-Topic: Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich. Wink

on August 22nd 2015, 4:42 pm
Ichigofan wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:Banana sandwich
LMAO! Great minds think alike!

On-Topic: Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich. Wink
Really?! Haha! Very Happy

on August 24th 2015, 11:52 am
Fish and Chips with my evening tea. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on August 28th 2015, 6:17 pm
A Double Cheeseburger Stunner Meal from Hungry Jack's*...hey, it's better than Macca's**!

*Aussie name for Burger King

**Aussie slang for McDonald's

on August 30th 2015, 12:44 pm
Lol! Double Cheeseburger from Carl's Jr. Laughing

on September 29th 2015, 12:03 am
Hamsteak burgers with egg and fried pineapple, topped with barbeque sauce. Also, some hot chips (steak fries) and barbeque sauce on the side.

on October 11th 2015, 7:01 pm
A yummy MOS Burger, peach iced tea and sides from MOS Burger... Drool

on October 12th 2015, 9:32 pm
Um...spring rolls and extra sweet green tea. Smile

on November 5th 2015, 12:31 pm
Sirloin Burger.

on November 7th 2015, 2:22 pm
Pepperoni Pizza with sliced and chunked pepperoni, Mozzarella Cheese, and Smoked Gouda Cheese from Chompies Pizzaria! Drool

on November 7th 2015, 2:29 pm
It's funny, I read "Chompies", and my mind automatically thought...
What Yummy Food Are You Nomming Right Now? - Page 2 Latest?cb=20140915220325
^That's a Chompy from the Skylanders series.

on November 8th 2015, 11:01 pm
I ate mum's delicious Salsibury Steak with mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner earlier today! Drool

on November 10th 2015, 1:46 pm
I went to Carl's Jr. and ordered a Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Made From Scratch Biscuit. Drool

on November 10th 2015, 3:13 pm
According to Wikipedia, there are Carl's Jr. restaurants in the Land Down Under! Surprised

on November 10th 2015, 3:26 pm
@GamerZack87 If you ever go to one get one of their breakfast items! They're delicious. Drool

on November 10th 2015, 4:12 pm
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, @Ichigofan. Wink

on January 29th 2016, 7:03 pm
I just ordered a Prawn Cutlet Burger + Chicken Nuggets Set (nuggets, barbeque sauce and iced tea) from MOS Burger. Gotta have lunch before my movie! Happy

on March 20th 2016, 12:32 pm
A Jack Link's Hot Squatch meat stick! Drool

on April 3rd 2016, 10:23 pm
A yummy Prawn Cutlet Burger (it should be called a "Panko Prawn Burger" though), chips, chicken nuggets and refreshing iced tea from MOS Burger. Drool

on April 4th 2016, 5:39 pm
Prime Rib from Omaha Steaks! Drool

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!

on April 4th 2016, 6:22 pm
Strawberry Pocky and Watermelon Japanese gummies

on April 4th 2016, 7:24 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Dried squid and even though it tastes good, it has a very bizarre and kind of disgusting texture! lol!

on April 6th 2016, 5:48 pm
Green tea and a chocolate cupcake lol. Smile

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846

on April 13th 2016, 5:27 pm
As part of its 5th Anniversary in Australia, MOS Burger is offering a $2 burger with a selected side meal, so I ordered a Prawn Cutlet Burger + Large Chips Set (a large serving of hot chips - that's fries to those of you in North America - plus a large iced tea), and I got chicken nuggets and barbeque sauce on the side. Yummy! Drool

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum