Go down

Re: What Yummy Food Are You Nomming Right Now?

on October 9th 2018, 6:51 pm
A sizable portion of Purina Cat Chow mew. cat

on November 2nd 2018, 11:34 pm
I treated myself to a Seafood Tempura* Sushi Burger for my birthday lunch. It was oishii desu... Drool

*FUN FACT: The "tempura" on a Seafood Tempura Sushi Burger at MOS Burger is, in fact, kakiage, which is a deep-fried street food made from different types of seafood and vegetables. This has been a Zack Fact. So...um...carry on.

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Previous Episode: S02E06 Midonian Outcast
Next Episode: S03E06 Katréne
Admin
View user profile

on November 3rd 2018, 2:09 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Taco Bell, Spicy Green Burrito and a Soft Taco.

on November 3rd 2018, 2:30 pm
@Reanfan wrote:Taco Bell, Spicy Green Burrito and a Soft Taco.

How can a burrito be green? I thought they were beige on the outside and reddish-brown on the inside... scratch

ON-TOPIC: Froot Loops (Anyone who posts "you are what you eat" will be swiftly goobooboo gaba'd and referred to as a badabadada bada! lol! )

Anyone remember Power Rangers Mushroom Force? I'm starting the reboot very soon, so anyone who wishes to reprise their roles should let me know as a response to any post I make. Anyone who wants an unclaimed role should do the same. "Mushroom Force, Let's-a GO!" victory

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Admin
View user profile

on November 3rd 2018, 5:11 pm
@GeekyGamerZack it has green chili sauce in it. Wink

on November 3rd 2018, 6:45 pm
@Reanfan wrote:@GeekyGamerZack it has green chili sauce in it. Wink
I'd say that sounds spicy, but since Taco Bell is pretty much Mexican...even so, I don't like spicy food because it's too painful. Stoopid melanin deficiency that causes fair skin, red hair, freckles, stereotypically-strong bodily odour and low threshold of pain! Razz

ON-TOPIC: A Calamari Rings Snack Box with tartare sauce and large milk iced tea without ice, plus a side order of hash browns, at the bestest burger chain from Japan (MOS Burger). Drool

CHROMAICORA ADVENTURES
Admin
View user profile

on November 11th 2018, 3:43 pm
Two slices of Supreme Pizza with Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, Flame Roasted Vegetables including Red Onions, Black Olives, Green, Red, and Orange Bell Peppers, with Mozzarella and Smoked Gouda Cheese, with a Zesty Marinara Sauce. Drool

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum