Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Crystals of Silveria Fan Club

+5
DigiDestined
Clαππαd
Sushi Maestro
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
9 posters
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Crystals of Silveria Fan Club Empty Crystals of Silveria Fan Club

February 5th 2015, 8:17 pm
Welcome to the Chromaicora Adventures Fan Club, your one-stop destination to discuss all things Chromaicora Adventures! From Crystals of Silveria to Mask of Akanius, as well as other shows in the series, feel free to chat about characters, storylines, places...and more! Be warned, however, that there are potential spoilers in here. If you must spoil something, try to use a spoiler tag.

Okay, I declare this club...OPEN! cheers

Last edited by GamerZack87 on July 17th 2015, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Crystals of Silveria Fan Club Empty Re: Crystals of Silveria Fan Club

February 5th 2015, 8:21 pm
I wonder if Zed will ever regain his memories fully? Wink

Crystals of Silveria Fan Club 19654

Crystals of Silveria Fan Club 87457210

Crystals of Silveria Fan Club Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 5th 2015, 8:58 pm
I'd spoil a few details of Zed's past here, but I forgot. Neutral
Anonymous

February 6th 2015, 11:40 am
Zeddy-Chan needs a special someone! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 17th 2015, 4:03 pm
I like that idea. Surely there must be someone out there for our young hero. Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

February 18th 2015, 11:41 am
I can't wait for the holiday special! Hopefully it'll go live before the weather warms up! Smiling Snowman

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 18th 2015, 2:58 pm
Rukiafan wrote:I can't wait for the holiday special! Hopefully it'll go live before the weather warms up! Smiling Snowman
I don't think it's a holiday special anymore, but rather simply a crossover event. It's in-production, but I'm also trying to finish the first season of Crystals of Silveria since the crossover has some pretty big spoilers in it. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 21st 2015, 8:05 pm
Hey fans! Are you hungry for more Crystals? That's good, because a new episode will be uploaded within the day! It is the first episode to use the new size format, which will effectively double the number of episodes in the series! Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 25th 2015, 2:02 am
Hi, fans! Just thought I'd give you a rundown of what's in the Chromaicora Adventures mega-series (schedule could change, stay tuned):

Crystals of Silveria
Main character: Zed Starmute (Male Homonid Wizard)
Setting: Junihoshi
Premise: Seven individuals share a mysterious artefact, and together seek to unravel its mysteries. At the same time, the newest member, Zed, yearns to regain his lost past, but soon begins to unravel something far greater relating not only to him, but others like him.
Episodes: 22 (20 regular and 2 double-length specials)
Ties into: Mask of Akanius

Mask of Akanius
Main character: Alph of Akanius (Male Homonid Fighter)
Setting: Dracromia
Premise: A small group of mismatched individuals discover a fragment of an ancient mask, and quickly learn that assembling all its pieces will cause one of them to achieve a monumental goal. It is also discovered by Alph, the only homonid of the group, that there is another world, and that his personal journey must span both if he is to complete his party's goal.
Episodes: 15 (12 regular and 3 crossover specials)
Ties into: Crystals of Silveria

Flight of Indigo
Main character: Sky, Indigo Squadmate (Male Mahohito Rogue)
Setting: Incognes
Premise: The Indigo Squad is an elite mercenary unit of pilots who protect the skies of the world. Sky, a raw recruit, was lucky enough to get chosen due to a number of factors, but it seems that strange occurrences are beginning to intrude in his life, which suggests that he may, in fact, be one of a rare group of individuals who possess an extraordinary gift.
Ties into: Shell of Thal

Shell of Thal
Main character: Shelley Wiley, Captain of the Hat (Female Isleborn Swashbuckler/Merborn Cleric of Thal)
Setting: Thalasera
Premise: Shelley is the captain of a fine vessel known as the Hat, and she has a rivalry with the pirate Michelle, who captains the ironically-named Hat Eater. But Shelley receives a gift from a merborn, a rare shell which gives her the ability to become a merborn herself! This transformation gives her incredible healing properties, but she keeps this double-life a secret from both her crew and the dastardly Michelle.
Ties into: Flight of Indigo

Last edited by GamerZack87 on July 17th 2015, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

February 27th 2015, 5:13 pm
Hi, fans! Just wanted to let you know about Super-Shorts, bite-sized stories which are too short to take up a full episode. The first one, Mak Buys a New Sword, is uploaded, with more to come. I hope you enjoy it! Smile

https://www.wiiwarewave.com/t4572-crystals-of-silveria-super-shorts-by-gamerzack87
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 13th 2015, 8:08 pm
I've begun a D&D campaign which is a part of the Expanded Chromaicora Adventures. I hear you ask, "Expanded Chromaicora Adventures? What the Fronk is that?!" I'm glad you asked, fans! The ExCA is a collection of adventures set in my D&D multiverse which occur outside the main narrative of the storyline. This is mainly my D&D campaigns, but may also include spin-offs, fan-works and fanfiction (we'll talk about it), Super-Shorts (which are often semi-canon) and, yes, even video games such as Velvitra no Septix! Stay tuned!
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 13th 2015, 8:10 pm
Crystals of Silveria is a huge hit! How do you like the fame it has given you Brocc and Zed? Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 13th 2015, 8:41 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Crystals of Silveria is a huge hit! How do you like the fame it has given you Brocc and Zed? Wink
Wait...Brocc's really that popular?! Surprised
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 23rd 2015, 6:22 am
So I have artwork for some of the main characters of the Terra Neos adventure The Twelve Songs, and I thought I'd detail them here:

Karyuuki Ayaichi II, better known by her stage name of Heart-Flare, is the lead singer of J-Pop-inspired group Meta-Scale. She looks up to her mentor, the elven ranger Elweiyna Curaumentare, and thinks of her as an elder sister. Ayaichi is targeted by Skorc, a member of the unruly honoform kaiju race, after an incident with Ayaichi's great-grandmother, Uminoke Ryoko. Ayaichi was created by BurstDashV8, and he uses her as his main character.

Desglaeros Arguson is a member of the kaijuka, a race of hybrids descended from humans and the monstrous, reptilian kaiju. He was a lieutenant in a denkiform kaiju containment squad, something like a police force which captures and contains particularly dangerous kaiju, most often hot-tempered honoforms such as Honoform Skorc; he is now assigned as Ayaichi's personal protector due to Skorc's threats against her. Desglaeros was created, and is played, by BurstDashV8.

Rygharu of Aurahart is a wyrmborn, one of a race of multicoloured dragon-people. Rygharu is trained as a fighter, and serves as the self-appointed leader and navigator of Ayaichi's party. He also insists on being the party's cook, though his unusual culinary methods mean that Elweiyna and Tuk are the preferred candidates to prepare meals. Rygharu was created by BurstDashV8, and is played by GamerZack87.

Honey Tea, better known by her stage name of Sugar-Spice, is the mascot of Meta-Scale, dressing up in various animal ears such as those of a cat, a rabbit and others. She also plays a mean guitar solo. She is sweet, innocent and naïve, always displaying good manners, kindness and, at times, shyness. But if you get her angry, her temper explodes hotter than a fireball spell on a scorching summer day! Honey was created, and is played, by GamerZack87.

Norvernica Tuk is a wizened orcborn druid, with nearly seven decades of life experience. Due to her name Norvernica being difficult for most to pronounce, she is usually called Tuk. She was based on an idea by GamerZack87, and created and played by BurstDashV8.

Let me know if you'd like to see art of these characters! Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 7th 2015, 9:33 pm
I'm thinking of doing character bios of the main 16 characters in the Chromaicora Adventures: Alph, Arch, Stela, Shelley, Kari, Tad, Zed, Roman, Tessa, Sky, Gemma, Drey, Bruna, Flora, Tori and Mont. Whose bio do you want to read first?
Sushi Maestro
Sushi Maestro

April 7th 2015, 9:35 pm
You came up with all of this all by youself? Surprised
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 7th 2015, 9:53 pm
Sushi Maestro wrote:You came up with all of this all by youself? Surprised
Yep. Crystals of Silveria Fan Club 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 17th 2015, 1:50 pm
A description of the next episode of Crystals of Silveria, The Sands of Suna, is uploaded in the series thread! Smile
Clαππαd
Clαππαd

July 17th 2015, 11:12 pm
Nice update. Smile

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 18th 2015, 12:43 am
Thank you, @Clannad. Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 19th 2015, 3:27 pm
Okay, right here is where you can read the start of the next episode of Crystals of Silveria. Call it a sneak preview, if you like. Enjoy! Crystals of Silveria Fan Club 631737971
Of She-Orcs and Men Sneak Preview:
What did you think of this sneak preview? Be sure to leave a comment below! Smile

Last edited by GamerZack87 on July 26th 2015, 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 20th 2015, 4:30 pm
You remember that other sneak preview? The one in the most recent Super-Short? Well, here it is again...in unabridged form! Enjoy! Crystals of Silveria Fan Club 631737971
Spoiler:

Okay, let me know what you think of this expanded sneak preview with a comment! Smile
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

July 22nd 2015, 10:54 pm
Nice! =)

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 22nd 2015, 11:55 pm
@DigiDestined Thank you! Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 27th 2015, 3:03 pm
I think it's time for an announcement. Drum roll, please...

Ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum

The countdown to the finale of Crystals of Silveria has begun! The Sands of Suna marks five episodes until the first series' epic conclusion, so here's a list of what's coming episode-wise:

●The Sands of Suna - 5 episodes till the finale!
●Of She-Orcs and Men - 4 episodes till the finale!
●Emily's Homecoming - 3 episodes till the finale!
●The Winter Festival - 2 episodes till the finale!
●Zed's True Home - 1 episode till the finale!

The finale will wrap up the series in a big way, with plenty of action, shocking twists and a final showdown between the Crystalbound and the forces of the Sorceress of Winter!

And if that wasn't enough, the first episodes of the next series, Mask of Akanius, have already been uploaded and are readable right here! This series is set in a new world, with a new cast of characters, but it does eventually tie into Crystals of Silveria as the heroes of both worlds meet for the first time. If you can, please do check it out and let me know what you think. Crystals of Silveria Fan Club 631737971

Remember...5 episodes till the finale! Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

July 27th 2015, 10:25 pm
In the next episode, we learn that Zed's elemental coding is...

( Y | Y | Y )

...which makes his elemental affinity water. The computer systems which Axian uses to scan Zed's mind reach this conclusion after a bit of a technical glitch, something Axian claims is a "one-in-a-million occurrence". I thought I'd share the blueprint of elemental codings with you.

Each coding is made up of a combination of three letters, with the letters separated into two pairs: A (Earth) and B (Air); and X (Fire) and Y (Water). The way the letters combine determines which of 16 possible elemental affinities an individual may have:

( A | A | A ) - Earth (Thobrun has this coding)

( A | X | A ) - Sand (Sara has this coding)

( X | A | X ) - Rock (Mak has this coding)

( X | X | X ) - Fire (Kendall has this coding)

( X | B | X ) - Electricity (Brent has this coding)

( B | X | B ) - Thunder (Emily has this coding)

( B | B | B ) - Air (Amethyst has this coding)

( B | Y | B ) - Vapour (Kara has this coding)

( Y | B | Y ) - Ice (Bryn has this coding)

( Y | Y | Y ) - Water (Zed, the Sorceress of Winter and Erik have this coding)

( Y | A | Y ) - Brine (Trent has this coding)

( A | Y | A ) - Wood (Brocc has this coding)

( Y | A | X ) - Metal

( A | X | B ) - Light (Lillian has this coding)

( X | B | Y ) - Energy

( B | Y | A ) - Dark (Alek has this coding)
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 1st 2015, 2:10 am
Okay, I thought I'd test everyone's knowledge with a Crystals of Silveria quiz! The questions will all be from the first 10 episodes of the series, and will feature a set of multiple-choice questions at varying levels of difficulty. I can't guarantee that this quiz will be entirely spoiler-free, so if you haven't read up to I Dream of Jen, be warned. With that out of the way, let's begin the quiz!

Question 1: What is the name of the tavern between Zed's hometown and Silveria City? (1 point)
    A: The Naked Drake
    B: The Name Pending
    C: The Bronzed Axolotl

Question 2: What is the name of Alek's evil twin brother? (1 point)
    A: Lola
    B: Jillian
    C: Lillian

Question 3: What is Kendall's race? (1 point)
    A: Werewolf
    B: Wereborn
    C: Wolfborn

Question 4: Who is Brocc's biggest hero? (1 point)
    A: Katalina Pharrschott
    B: Brocc Farshot
    C: Bryn

Question 5: What was the name of the potion which Gazzo tricked Zed into ingesting? (1 point)
    A: Potion of banish clothes
    B: Potion of vanished clothing
    C: Potion of concealed garments

Question 6: What is Mak's profession? (1 point)
    A: Warrior
    B: Knight
    C: Barbarian

Question 7: What did Brocc dream about while unconscious in an alleyway? (1 point)
    A: His own hotel in the Euroria Archipelago
    B: Thrashing Bryn in a poetry battle
    C: The grand opening of Chateau de Broccoli Lumidelven Cuisine

Question 8: What colour lipstick does the Sorceress of Winter wear? (1 point)
    A: Cyan
    B: Purple
    C: Blue

Question 9: Which Celestial Being does Emily revere? (1 point)
    A: Marilina Goldblade
    B: Marilina Silverblade
    C: Marilina Silvertooth

Question 10: Where is Zed's tattoo-like mark?
    A: On the back of his right hand
    B: On his left palm
    C: On his right palm

Okay, how did you do? Click the spoiler tag to see the answers. And remember, there is no honour in peeking before finishing the quiz! Wink
Spoiler:
How did you do in the quiz? Be sure to post your results below! Crystals of Silveria Fan Club 631737971
Anonymous

August 4th 2015, 11:53 am
Yay! I'm a master adventurer! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 4th 2015, 2:55 pm
@Kushina Omedetou Gozaimasu! Happy

(I hope I said "Congratulations" correctly...)
Tsubasa
Tsubasa

August 4th 2015, 7:10 pm
Rats, I'm only an Adventurer-in-Training. Crying or Very sad
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 4th 2015, 7:38 pm
@Tsubasa That's still a pretty good score. Smile
Kain
Kain
Super Coinage!

August 4th 2015, 9:15 pm
I only scored 3 points, guess I should read a few more episode then! Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 4th 2015, 10:06 pm
Definitely. Crystals of Silveria Fan Club 631737971
ToughGamer
ToughGamer

August 4th 2015, 11:45 pm
Kain wrote:I only scored 3 points, guess I should read a few more episode then! Wink
My score was non-existent meaning I got a score of 0...

Memorable Yu-Yu-Hakusho Quotes #2

Yusuke Urameshi: [to the Captain] If you even think about stopping me, I'll bite off your head mustache and all!
SDF Captain: I knew you couldn't hide your true character, you've transformed into a demon menace!
Yusuke Urameshi: Look jerk, give me a break, it's called a running joke!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 10th 2015, 11:32 pm
At this stage of the story, the phrase "Where on Junihoshi is Zed?" is currently inaccurate. Wink
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 12th 2015, 11:23 am
I can't wait for the next episode. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 17th 2015, 5:44 pm
Just a heads-up relating to the series: I'm going to be doing some writing today, so expect an episode by the end of the week. Crystals of Silveria Fan Club 631737971

Also, I'm thinking of doing a "Crystals Week" at some point. Basically, I upload a new episode every weekday for a whole week, allowing the story to wrap-up and pave the way for future storylines. The schedule would work something like this:

Monday: Episode 13 - Of She-Orcs and Men
Tuesday: Episode 14 - Emily's Homecoming
Wednesday: Episode 15 - The Winter Festival
Thursday: Episode 16 - Zed's True Home
Friday: Episode 17, which is the (currently-unnamed) season finale!

What do you think of this idea? Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 25th 2015, 7:37 pm
After Crystals of Silveria has finished broadcasting, I will be busy preparing the next three seasons, which are titled Mask of Akanius, Shell of Thal and Flight of Indigo. One episode of each will be uploaded every week, on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. That's three episodes every week! At some point, I will also introduce a fifth season, which is set in Junihoshi, and introduces a reformed team of Crystalbound as they journey across the globe! Crystals of Silveria Fan Club 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 28th 2015, 4:43 am
The season finale of Crystals of Silveria has just been uploaded. Hope you enjoy it! Crystals of Silveria Fan Club 631737971
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 29th 2015, 9:48 pm
I intend to go through the episodes one-by-one and compile them into a "boxed set" complete with its own navigation menu, which should make finding each episode relatively easy. I'd also like to include some bonus material such as character profiles, behind-the-scenes stuff and also some "Junihoshi Expanded" content. This will essentially make it the ultimate package for Crystals of Silveria fans! Crystals of Silveria Fan Club 631737971
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 30th 2015, 1:48 pm
Awesome! Great season finale btw. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 30th 2015, 1:54 pm
Thank you, @Ichigofan! Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 30th 2015, 9:11 pm
The pilot of Shell of Thal, By the Seas of Thal, is currently in production, and will introduce a new cast of characters in the ocean-themed world of Thalasera. Here's a rundown of the show's main characters:

Shelley Wiley - The auburn-haired captain of the ship known as the Hat, Shelley is a plucky, no-nonsense swashbuckler with a strong sense of adventure who aspires to search every corner of the world's oceans. Early in the series, she meets an aquatic-dwelling young man named Py, and the two form a strong bond with one another. Shelley, much like Zed and Alph, has no memory of her past, but that just means she has something in common with each member of her crew.

Matey - Shelley's second-in-command who doesn't even know his own name, Matey is responsible for taking the rudder and sailing the Hat across the seas. Though he usually appears stern and serious, Matey has a fun side, often yearning to have some enjoyment. He puts his job, as well as the crew's wellbeing, before his own needs, which usually has the crew concerned that he will eventually do something unbelievably stupid and risk his own life to keep everyone else safe, a concern which often very nearly comes true.

Disswey - The ship's navigator, Disswey is often irritated when people say her name as "DISS-wey", even when she constantly stresses that it should be pronounced "de-SHWAY". However you say her name, she has absolutely no sense of direction, and couldn't read a chart if her wellbeing depended on it! Disswey puts a certain emphasis on herself, even at the expense of her own crewmates - she once traded crewmate Sven to a tailor in exchange for a pair of designer boots she "couldn't live without", much to the annoyance of Shelley and Matey! When it comes down to it, though, she would sacrifice her own needs for the good of the crew, as long as they made it up to her later.

Sven - The crew's lookout and entertainer, Sven mysteriously appeared onboard the Hat during its maiden voyage. Despite his role, Sven seemingly has no imagination whatsoever, which puzzles the crew as gnomes are supposed to be the most creatively-minded of all the surface-dwelling cultures. Sven will not say where he comes from, as though he is hiding something from the crew, though they usually respect his privacy. Sven is the only crew member who enjoys eating Connie's bland food, referring to it as "a flavour explosion in the mouth area". One baffling thing about Sven is how much he claims to love broccoli, even though he never touches it when it's served in front of him.

Connie Cuuk - The ship's cook, Connie is a member of the inland dwarf people who aspired to join a ship crew and sail across the seas. After her previous crew booted her out of their ship, Connie was welcomed by Shelley and the crew of the Hat, who didn't want her seafaring dreams to be crushed. Despite her status as a cook, Connie seems to have no sense of taste whatsoever, resulting in her food having less flavour than spring water. Despite this fact, she continues preparing the same menu every week, though that might partly be due to the crew not having the heart to tell her how bad her food tastes. If they did tell her the truth, however, she just might become the finest cook to ever sail across the ocean of Thal.

Michelle - Shelley's nemesis and the captain of rival ship the Hat Eater, Michelle is a pompous pirate who loves to loot and pillage other vessels. When she first boarded the Hat, she and Shelley sparked a fierce hatred for one another, though that hate is very much one-sided - whereas Shelley remains good-natured with her insults, Michelle takes them to heart, adding fuel to the fire. Whenever the two captains meet, it's usually because Michelle wants to punish Shelley, though Shelley can't understand why Michelle is always in such a bad mood when she's only having a bit of fun with her.

Py - A merborn human, Py first encountered Shelley when he saved her from the stormy sea she'd fallen into. Being of an alien culture, Py's mannerisms and speech patterns are somewhat unusual, as is his appearance. Shelley is constantly trying to figure him out, as he is to her, which only strengthens the bond they've forged. As Shelley spends more time in Py's aquatic realm, she wonders if she's becoming less of the isleborn she is, and more of something she still doesn't fully understand.

Well, I hope you're looking forward to the series début, which is coming soon. Oh, and also look forward to the premiere of Flight of Indigo as well! Crystals of Silveria Fan Club 631737971
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

August 31st 2015, 6:39 pm
Nice! Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

August 31st 2015, 11:01 pm
Thank you, @Ichigofan! Happy

By the way, what do you think of my new avatar? Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 7th 2015, 2:54 am
Okay, it's time for a special treat: a sample of my new series, Shell of Thal! The main character of this adventure is Shelley, captain of the seafaring vessel the Hat, who journeys with her crew across the Thal Ocean. This sample features all seven major characters of the series, so you'll get to know everyone's names right away. Unlike Crystals of Silveria and Mask of Akanius, which started at a slower pace, Shell of Thal is action-packed right from the word go, so I hope you enjoy it! Crystals of Silveria Fan Club 631737971
Shell of Thal Sneak Peek!:
Well, what did you think of this special preview? Feel free to leave a thoughtful comment below! Happy
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!

January 29th 2016, 9:41 pm
That cliffhanger on the second to last episode of the first season was epic! Very Happy

Crystals of Silveria Fan Club Star_o10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

January 29th 2016, 10:01 pm
Thanks, @Staroceancrazy! Glad to see the season still has its fans even after its conclusion. Happy

By the way, have you checked out the double-length special, Tide of a New Beginning? It reveals a lot of the secrets left unanswered in the first season while setting up some of Crystals of Silveria II. I recommend it! Crystals of Silveria Fan Club 631737971
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)