Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

Zack's Daily Haiku - Archive Thread Empty Zack's Daily Haiku - Archive Thread

on February 3rd 2015, 10:49 pm
Hi all! This thread serves as an archive for the various haiku which I put in my signature. There's a fresh haiku every day, so here is where you can find all previous entries.

SEASON 1 (Haiku 1-10)

Haiku #001 - Friend Ball (04/02/2015):

Ready, aim, and throw,
Wobble, wobble, wobble, blip,
A new friendship forged.
Haiku #002 - Another Castle (05/02/2015):

Chasing the turtle,
Hoping to find his sweetheart,
In the next castle.
Haiku #003 - It's a Secret (06/02/2015):

Burn away the bush,
Find the pig and take a bribe,
Not to tell a soul.
Haiku #004 - Cranky Writes Haiku?! (07/02/2015):

"You call this haiku?
Poetry is elegant.
This is just drivel!"
Haiku #005 - Innocent Hero (08/02/2015):

Hero, round and pink,
Eat a foe, gain a power,
Ride upon a star.
Haiku #006 - Sincerest Form of Flattery (09/02/2015):

Must save the base, but...
"Can't let you do that, Star Fox."
What two-bit rip-offs!
Haiku #007 - Ballad of the Goddess's Fanboy (10/02/2015):

"Soaring through the sky!
Shooting down that Monoeye!
Yes, it is I... Pit!"
Haiku #008 - Little Buddy in Demand (11/02/2015):

Looking through the shop,
Soon I sigh and shake my head,
Not one to be found...
Haiku #009 - Little Buddy Hard to Find (12/02/2015):

I resume my search,
Looking for a certain toy,
Alas, I find none.
Haiku #010 - Little Buddy GET! (13/02/2015):

I give up...but wait!
Could it be? Yay, I found him!
Link amiibo GET!
Feel free to discuss! victory

Last edited by GamerZack87 on February 12th 2015, 7:05 pm; edited 14 times in total

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

Zack's Daily Haiku - Archive Thread Empty Re: Zack's Daily Haiku - Archive Thread

on February 4th 2015, 10:39 am
Thanks for reminding me... I should really think of the perfect Hiku for "special someone day" for my special someone... I just gotta make it perfection Prinny

Admin

Zack's Daily Haiku - Archive Thread Empty Re: Zack's Daily Haiku - Archive Thread

on February 4th 2015, 10:43 am
@GamerZack87 Where's you haiku?! It isn't in your signature yet! Surprised

Admin

on February 4th 2015, 3:45 pm
Rukiafan wrote:@GamerZack87 Where's you haiku?! It isn't in your signature yet! Surprised
What do you mean? It's right there. scratch

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on February 9th 2015, 4:23 pm
Your Cranky Kong haiku was funny. lol!

Admin

on February 9th 2015, 5:01 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Your Cranky Kong haiku was funny. lol!
Cranky Kong is the source of much of my humour on this site. Wink

GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on February 11th 2015, 10:31 pm
I've been working on a 3-part series of haiku entitled "Little Buddy", which portrays a personal journey of mine in recent months. Yesterday was Little Buddy in Demand, which detailed the start of that journey, a grand quest in search of a special item. Today is Little Buddy Hard to Find, detailing a situation which many Nintendo fans are facing right now. Tomorrow will feature the third part of the quest, so keep a look out for it in my signature. Smile

GeekyGamerZack
GeekyGamerZack
Admin

on February 12th 2015, 7:08 pm
The third part of my three-haiku story arc, Little Buddy GET!, is now available for you to read. This is the perfect way to wrap-up the first "season" of Zack's Daily Haiku. Look forward to the second season sometime in the near future. Smile

Aqua Cherry Blossom
Aqua Cherry Blossom

on February 13th 2015, 4:40 pm
You're too much!
Too funny for words!
You always make my day!

Obsessive member of WiiWareWave :]
Wii FC 1724-3424-1981-0846
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum